donate to a great cause

Mrs McCoist

ill donate if the club deck are gettin a card this time, we always miss out, makes me a bit peed off.

Yes, i know what you mean. In the East Enclosure and don't get one either. I have donated though simply because this one is being done solely by the fans. There is no reason not to give our stand one anymore as there is a camera in the Govan now during Champions League games so our stand will be on the tv when the teams come out.

There's an enormous amount of work going into this display

I sit in the main stand and actually prefer not to have a card so I can see the displays in all its glory

No idea if it's going to be another card display.

I suggested to the various supporter groups organizing the display the following

Club deck twirling Red scarfs, Main Stand twirling White scarfs and Enclosures twirling blue, scarfs already at seats with instructions when to start

The Broomloan and Copland doing the bouncy, also with instructions on every seat, these are the two stands I feel would do the bouncy justice

The Govan & west corner Flying Saltire and UJ flags already laid out

But the cost for that would be astronomical.

There has already been close to £4000 donated, which is absolutely fantastic, it's going to be a loud and colourful night.

i like the cards :rangers:

card displays are awesome. Would be nice if they could do something for the club deck though even if its not cards, everyone holding scarfs up or flying tiny flags or something like that.

ill donate if the club deck are gettin a card this time, we always miss out, makes me a bit peed off.

Yes, i know what you mean. In the East Enclosure and don't get one either. I have donated though simply because this one is being done solely by the fans. There is no reason not to give our stand one anymore as there is a camera in the Govan now during Champions League games so our stand will be on the tv when the teams come out.

Might be due to the fact the display cant be seen on tv from the main stand <_< but as you say it will be now with the 2 tv gantrys which are sitting just infront of the Bar72 seats. This is only my 2nd season as a season ticket holder in the EE but if i remember rightly against Villareal or Inter did the Enclosure not have cards that night? <_<

Might be due to the fact the display cant be seen on tv from the main stand <_< but as you say it will be now with the 2 tv gantrys which are sitting just infront of the Bar72 seats. This is only my 2nd season as a season ticket holder in the EE but if i remember rightly against Villareal or Inter did the Enclosure not have cards that night? <_<

We got them for the Porto and Villareal games.

wat so 2 games out of around ten makes u happy? we all pay good money for the games so we shuld all get the same part to play.

Didn't say anything about it making me happy. Rfc72 asked a question and i answered it. I made my oppinion known earlier in the thread.