Welcome to the Copland Road boruc !

BLUEDIGNITY

Spoke a lot of guys round me today and they fancy the idea of turning their backs on him. But the only thing now is I wonder if he'll still be there the next time. His antics are way out of order now. This is possibly one of the most bitter catholics that has ever played for celtic. He turned at one point and called us fcukin wankers. And after Nacho's penalty Fergie ran across him and he kicked the ball at him. I've got that one on video. Then his actions in the skirmish at the dug-out and the end of the game proved what hate he has for us. This bawbag must be dealt with ! :sherlock:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke a lot of guys round me today and they fancy the idea of turning their backs on him. But the only thing now is I wonder if he'll still be there the next time. His antics are way out of order now. This is possibly one of the most bitter catholics that has ever played for celtic. He turned at one point and called us fcukin wankers. And after Nacho's penalty Fergie ran across him and he kicked the ball at him. I've got that one on video. Then his actions in the skirmish at the dug-out and the end of the game proved what hate he has for us. This bawbag must be dealt with ! :sherlock:

What happened with the 'Dodgy Goalie' banner, BD?

I seen it got removed from the Copland Front just after Half Time.

Same as what was happening to the BJK scarfs at the Copland gates I think they had it taken off them, security inside Ibrox told the polis not to allow anybody in with the scarfs on so they were confiscated ! :sherlock:

Same as what was happening to the BJK scarfs at the Copland gates I think they had it taken off them, security inside Ibrox told the polis not to allow anybody in with the scarfs on so they were confiscated ! :sherlock:

Thought as much. I made a thread about that here;

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=41345