Forgotten games

J_RFC87

i had every road rash for my mega drive, they wur amazing, using bats and chains to skelp the other riders of their bikes :lol: then u'd win loadsa cash and win better faster bikes, great game (tu) , Cool Spot for the Mega Drive is another classic which aslot may have forgotten about!

planescape torment

aphid

zool

zork

speedball

altered beast

project x

curse of monkey island

lemmings

sounds like u were a commodore amiga owner mate............ yep, all those games were ace! Zool, with the chupa chups sponsor.......... ! And project X was amazing.... i remember buying the CD of the guy who wrote the music for project x and all of team 17s games... it has the theme music from project x, and other amiga tunes on it...well good! Lemmings is another classic, i have it for PC, its 37mb or so, and is exact replica of amiga version so if u need it i can send it over. The soundtrack to it was class! I could only get so far in monkey island tho..... :(

Titan wars.

oh, i remember havinbg this "TITAN WARS" game but i cant for the life of me remember what it was about! ?

remind me.....! ?

It was on the Sega Saturn and made by Crystal Dynamics I think,

anyway it was in full motion video like real characters such as Claudia Christian she was fame for Babalon 5.

And even your wingmen were real characters just flying through 3d worlds like Titan and Saturn and fighting against a

machine called Iris or something who had skill of disrupting other eletronic devices like spaceships so there was no help from the federation and it was left to you and another 8 or something characters around the Titan area of space.

Like most stories 1 by 1 everyone dies except you and claudia,you've saved space from a menace and your the hero.