"Stand Up If You Hate Celtic"

BlueSuedeSambas

I attended my first game at Ibrox in nearly two years today and needless to say, the result was frantastic.

However one of my happiest memories of my Ibrox experiences, especially when I was young and a bit niave, was when everbody used to stand up and sign "stand up if you hate Celtic"

I haven't heard it at he ground in quite a while, anybody know why we stopped it?

I attended my first game at Ibrox in nearly two years today and needless to say, the result was frantastic.

However one of my happiest memories of my Ibrox experiences, especially when I was young and a bit niave, was when everbody used to stand up and sign "stand up if you hate Celtic"

I haven't heard it at he ground in quite a while, anybody know why we stopped it?

We were singing it today for a wee while :)

UEFA branded it sectarian as it was against ra selik. No, honestly don't know why mate, hear it now and again.

You picked a great match to come to Dado mate (tu) Where were you sitting?

UEFA branded it sectarian as it was against ra selik. No, honestly don't know why mate, hear it now and again.

You picked a great match to come to Dado mate (tu) Where were you sitting?

It was a great match, but I'd be happy to come down and see any Rangers match if I could get holidays and had the money (tu)

I was originally going to be in the Copland, but I ended up in the Club Deck, like right at the very back. I couldn't see the "riot" at the end, but could see all the Celtic fans leaving early :lol:

I think I'm in the Copland on Tuesday.

My uncle, dad and cousin are still out in the pub. Me and my cousin came back here to get changed and I flaked out on the couch so he just left me :willy:

Going to the football doesn't half drain you, or maybe I just get too into it!