• John Greig
    • Graeme Souness
    • Walter Smith
    • Dick Advocaat
    • Alex McLeish
    • Paul Le Guen

Maybe you didn't

Correct. Let's move on.

Don't do that, OK? Fair enough if you can't answer the point but don't misrepresent what I said.

I did answer the point and then you waffled on stubbornly as always.

Wasn't in the mood for one of your debates.

Let's move on, OK?

You did not answer the point. What you did was snip what I said and gave a smart arse reply that was out of context. If you are unable to answer in a reasonable manner then 'move on' if you want to.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you didn't

Correct. Let's move on.

Don't do that, OK? Fair enough if you can't answer the point but don't misrepresent what I said.

Let's move on, OK?

You did not answer the point. What you did snip what I said and gave a smart arse reply that was out of context. If you are unable to answer in a reasonable manner then 'move on' if you want to.

Your rhetoric in that post wasn't deserving of an answer. It was you sniping again. Is there anything wrong with me calling fellow fans bluenoses, or do you feel the need to smear it with apostrophes every time?

And you were quite right, I didn't CHIDE anyone. I made an opinion that I believe picking a greatest ever manager is insulting to those who you don't pick.

That is my opinion - it neither insults anyone else nor chides them, as you would put it.

You also suggest that there is nothing wrong with other fans having opinions, yet you regularly attack opinions (and often the posters who have them) here on RM. So what's it to be?

Maybe you didn't

Correct. Let's move on.

Let's move on, OK?

You did not answer the point. What you did snip what I said and gave a smart arse reply that was out of context. If you are unable to answer in a reasonable manner then 'move on' if you want to.

And you were quite right...

Yes I know I was...now move on.

(see how pathetic that is).

Maybe you didn't

Correct. Let's move on.

Let's move on, OK?

And you were quite right...

Yes I know I was...now move on.

(see how pathetic that is).

I liked it :)

I went for Jock Wallace, but Walter is on a par. Jock Wallace was a tough man and made men out of boys. I was only a kid myself when he was in charge, and I admired his strength.

Agree Coop - it was down to those two for me, but I picked Jock by a whisker. Watty is a top class act, though, in spite of our whinging about yesterday's result.

Bill Struth was manager when I was born and although I missed watching any of his teams play by a couple of years I grew up listening to stories about him from George Young who was a family friend. He got my vote.

..My vote went for Jock, but I'm well aware of the bad run we had with him too...

How can PLG have got a share of the vote above some of the names there?...

Worries the shit out o me that...