• Dick Advocaat
    • Alex McLeish
    • Paul Le Guen

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to abstain, so many have done so much to lift our club to be the greatest on Gods green earth, from the great Bill Struth, to the under appreciated Alex McLeish (and I include myself in this as at the time I really struggled to accept what he was doing regards tactics etc, and boy do I feel like the fool now!) all deserve the credit and adulation, even Paul Le Guen had us playing good football at times, maybe under different circumstances he may have flourished (say like having the budget that Walter had in the summer)

I applaud every Rangers manager and hold them up as great ambassadors in victory and defeat.

Dignity, loyalty and respect, the qualities that sum up being a great Ranger!

I'll have to abstain, so many have done so much to lift our club to be the greatest on Gods green earth, from the great Bill Struth, to the under appreciated Alex McLeish (and I include myself in this as at the time I really struggled to accept what he was doing regards tactics etc, and boy do I feel like the fool now!) all deserve the credit and adulation, even Paul Le Guen had us playing good football at times, maybe under different circumstances he may have flourished (say like having the budget that Walter had in the summer)

I applaud every Rangers manager and hold them up as great ambassadors in victory and defeat.

Brilliantly spoken wronglypenalised :beer2:

Indeed - asking someone to pick their favourite manager is an insult to those great managers they don't pick.

I went for Jock Wallace, but Walter is on a par. Jock Wallace was a tough man and made men out of boys. I was only a kid myself when he was in charge, and I admired his strength.

I also went for Jock but it onlyshows one vote.

One of the best things about a Rangers Manager is how they wear a suit - makes them look very honourable! :rangers:

It doesn't answer the question but it something I wanted to say (tu)

I do not know how any bluenose can say Struth was a better manager than Smith, or vice versa.

Totally different eras, totally different men.

It's a totally unfair vote.

I do not know how any bluenose can say Struth was a better manager than Smith, or vice versa.

Who voted for better? The poll was for favourite.

Who voted for better? The poll was for favourite.

Most of the replies are talking about credentials though.