Alan Hutton

WATPRFC1872.

is he good enough? <_<

ffs why are bears so negative.

this lad is the best right back in the champions league right now.

who's better anywhere?

ok, he is hot headed and sometimes acts like a ned out for a fight, but then george best, maradonna etc were hardly quiet characters.

I would not sell him for £30m nor swap him for any right back anywhere.

he is young and still learning, but already in my book is miles better than most and no one is looking any better.

hard tackler, rampaging runs, tons of energy, what more do you want.

He plays for one of the biggest teams in the World (tu)

I think he is good enough to play for the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool etc. He's better than Belletti and Finnan. I see Man U are looking at Willy Sagnol, a good player but I think Hutton would be a better signing.

I don't disagree, I just think that bigger sides wouldn't look at him, until he sharpens up defensively.

I wouldn't sell him.

And he IS a better player than Belletti... and Finnan... Neville won't be around much longer.

EDIT - MuffGer beat me to it :P

Not that we're a wee team. :rangers:

He plays for one of the biggest teams in the World (tu)

I think he is good enough to play for the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool etc. He's better than Belletti and Finnan. I see Man U are looking at Willy Sagnol, a good player but I think Hutton would be a better signing.

Rangers are a really big team,but because we play in a crap league it makes us look wee,but we are defo no a wee team lol,if we were we wouldn't get into the CL all the time

Not yet, and I hope he doesn't get the chance to play for another big team ;)

Neither do I, he's a World class player in the makin and if he went to any of the clubs mentioned right now his career would soar and we would be losers big time ! :sherlock:

Imagine him playing against us in the CL, for a team like AC Milan or whoever. It would be really weird <cr>