Bobo and Riordan look to leave in January

Boab

Bobo Balde and Derek Riordan will both look to leave Scottish champions Celtic in January.

Experienced defender Balde has not played for the first team this season and has become exasperated by his situation at Parkhead.

"I have been told that I am not in the top two or top three, so I am down to sixth on the list," Balde told the Daily Record. "The manager and (chief executive) Peter Lawwell told me this.

"I am very low on the list of players to play, so it is hard to think that I will play again.

Clear

"I had contact with Roy Keane on the last day of the transfer window and they wanted me at Sunderland.

"I wanted a permanent contract, not just three or four months, but Peter Lawwell could not find a way to let me go permanently.

"I don't know what was wrong, but if Celtic don't want me I will leave.

"However, it has to be clear that I will leave in the way I want and not how Peter or other people want."

No regrets

Meanwhile, Scotland international Riordan is also seeking a New Year move after starting just seven SPL games since joining the club from Hibernian last year.

Riordan said: "I've not had a chance at all and I can't do anything about that. The manager says he is fine with me, so I don't know what the problem is.

"I've no regrets about coming here, but everyone makes mistakes. I've waited, but I've not been playing and I don't see it happening now.

"I'm not interested in a loan move. I'd rather just move and concentrate on another club

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2838264,00.html

Bobo Balde and Derek Riordan will both look to leave Scottish champions Celtic in January.

Experienced defender Balde has not played for the first team this season and has become exasperated by his situation at Parkhead.

"I have been told that I am not in the top two or top three, so I am down to sixth on the list," Balde told the Daily Record. "The manager and (chief executive) Peter Lawwell told me this.

"I am very low on the list of players to play, so it is hard to think that I will play again.

Clear

"I had contact with Roy Keane on the last day of the transfer window and they wanted me at Sunderland.

"I wanted a permanent contract, not just three or four months, but Peter Lawwell could not find a way to let me go permanently.

"However, it has to be clear that I will leave in the way I want and not how Peter or other people want."

No regrets

Meanwhile, Scotland international Riordan is also seeking a New Year move after starting just seven SPL games since joining the club from Hibernian last year.

Riordan said: "I've not had a chance at all and I can't do anything about that. The manager says he is fine with me, so I don't know what the problem is.

"I've no regrets about coming here, but everyone makes mistakes. I've waited, but I've not been playing and I don't see it happening now.

"I'm not interested in a loan move. I'd rather just move and concentrate on another club

I think we should take both of them.....we can defo get them on the cheap.....

Can someone explain to me how Balde can be down to sixth on the list if he isn't in the top two or three? :rolleyes:

As for Balde, I doubt he would get a game for us either even though he would be higher than sixth in the pecking order.

Would take Riordan though, but where would he play? He has a very little chance of getting a game with us also.

Clear

No regrets

I think we should take both of them.....we can defo get them on the cheap.....

:lol:

Don't go Bobo!