***The Official Barcelona v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We haven't been at our best tonight, we've lacked any kind of spark. Having said that I'll take a 2-0 away defeat, and fact is we're still 2nd in the group and very much on course for qualification.

Mon' the Stuttgart :rangers:

We haven't been at our best tonight, we've lacked any kind of spark. Having said that I'll take a 2-0 away defeat, and fact is we're still 2nd in the group and very much on course for qualification.

TBH I'm not surprised at the scoreline, but I am really surprised at how flat and uninspired (apart from AM) we've looked through the whole match. That is much more disappointing than losing to me.

TBH I'm not surprised at the scoreline, but I am really surprised at how flat and uninspired (apart from AM) we've looked through the whole match. That is much more disappointing than losing to me.

You got me there, not been the best match to watch. It's not that we've been shite or particularly awful, it's just been 'meh' to watch