The Official Dunfermline v Rangers Match Thread

Canadaready

<cry> Give the guys a break maybe they`re hungover.

I`m absolutley RAGING!? 2-0?? They havent scored in decades!!!! I can`t help saying this but we`ve lost (under the right circumstances) the best manager we were ever likely to get.? Here`s the proof.

Regardless of this result, I don't think we should start blaming PLG's departure for a poor performance.

Put it this way. If PLG had been there it would of been his fault. The man was treated like shite. An absolute disgrace.

Your right he was, but I dont think we would get a better performance out the lads with him in the dugout.

Who shall we blame this one on?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<cry> Give the guys a break maybe they`re hungover.

I`m absolutley RAGING!  2-0?  They havent scored in decades!!!! I can`t help saying this but we`ve lost (under the right circumstances) the best manager we were ever likely to get.  Here`s the proof.

Regardless of this result, I don't think we should start blaming PLG's departure for a poor performance.

Put it this way. If PLG had been there it would of been his fault. The man was treated like shite. An absolute disgrace.

Agreed. Who are they going to blame now?

What the hell is wrong with this team that they can't put any effort into a match with the "dregs" of the SPL??? :angry: I HATE seeing this "we can walk on to the pitch and win" attitude - Dunfermline totally deserves to be in front. I can't see Gers scoring in this - no threats, and the Pars have completely outplayed them in the first half. GET OUT THERE AND GET STUCK IN, FFS!!

Raging!!! <pbag> <pbag> <pbag>

What the hell is wrong with this team that they can't put any effort into a match with the "dregs" of the SPL??? :angry: I HATE seeing this "we can walk on to the pitch and win" attitude - Dunfermline totally deserves to be in front. I can't see Gers scoring in this - no threats, and the Pars have completely outplayed them in the first half. GET OUT THERE AND GET STUCK IN, FFS!!

hopefully Durrant is saying the same.

Spot on mate (tu)

i think playin rae wide right was a huge mistake, thats how change was made before 35mins, if we get the ball to burke and get plenty of crosses in i can see us getting at least 1 back. but we have resorted to diving(murray and novo) and we dont want to see that, we dont want to be known as cheats. but you are right we need more fight, more passion and maybe we can come back.

"world class" fergie is fecking anonymous

from what durrant was saying before the game you would have thought barry would have been trying his hardest!

Are you guys watching the game or listening to it on the radio? Fergies certainly not anonymous - getting booed plenty by some of the away support but he's not hiding for sure.

total pish not one player out there has played well.they shut us down all the time yet we just stand off them and give them all the fucking time they want.second goal we never had one midfielder in our box that cunt ran through and scored,fucking shocking <nooo>

i missed the first half hour of the match, i assume the goals were poor defending as per usual. bottom of the league, havent scored in nearly 7 hours and they put 2 past us in less than 20mins. This is an absolute disgrace. Get buffel on. I know hes inconsistant but at least hes someone with a bit of skill to unlock a defence. rae adam and ferguson have not done that at all. This is our last realistic chance of silverware this season FFS. If that cant motivate a few players i dont know what will.

from what durrant was saying before the game you would have thought barry would have been trying his hardest!

Are you guys watching the game or listening to it on the radio? Fergies certainly not anonymous - getting booed plenty by some of the away support but he's not hiding for sure.

He ain't dominating the game that is for sure, he fecking should be against this mob

We have heard a lot over the past week about BF being the guy who can take a game by the scruff of the neck. Not on this form.

I don't think things are right inside his head with all the goings on. If Murray really did rip BF a new areshole then he cannot be in the right frame of mind to play in this game...

This is not good!