Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

I am honestly going to see an eye consultant at Ross Hall today at 4:30pm. Is that where our players go for medicals? If so I will see if anything big is going down.

You will probably meet some SPL referees there. :craphead:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like talks did not go to plan. The scum-bag wants more money.

Kenny Miller's agent held talks with Rangers chief executive Martin Bain today, but it didn't quite go according to plan.

The striker was hoping to seal a £1.5million pound move from Derby back to Ibrox, but there seems to be a gap between what's being offered and the players demands.

More talks are planned, but the deal looks unlikely to be completed this week

FUCK OFF you little bastard.

Kenny Miller's agent held talks with Rangers chief executive Martin Bain today, but it didn't quite go according to plan.

The striker was hoping to seal a £1.5million pound move from Derby back to Ibrox, but there seems to be a gap between what's being offered and the players demands.

I bet Miller wants the same wage as Ferguson

Where's that from ?

Hope we tell him to eff off now

Slimey prick. Fuck off.

Rangers should end negotiations right now. Money grabbing little bastard. You should be lucky that a club like Rangers want you because the supporters certainly dont.

I can't believe he has the cheek to ask for more money! It's bad enough we are offering him a deal but the wee scrote has some brass neck to demand more than what's on offer, no matter what that may be! :angry2:

Rangers should end negotiations right now. Money grabbing little bastard. You should be lucky that a club like Rangers want you because the supporters certainly dont.

Spot on.

The cheek of the odious little prick. I cant believe he said that, that is utterly shocking.

Spot on.

The cheek of the odious little prick. I cant believe he said that, that is utterly shocking.

He should be told to fuck right off :unionflag: :rangers:

Suppose it depends how much Watty wants him?

You should be given one chance and one chance only. Reject Rangers and fuck off.

So much for him dying to sign for Rangers and play under Smith and Coisty. Money grabbing scum bag.

I really hope that Walter sticks to his "we won't be bought out" stance that he had at the beginning of the transfer window.And considering that every other deal that Rangers embark on seems to get floundered by money problems,I would hope this one does too.Hope WS sees sense and keeps the money for better players.I wish the transfer window shut next week to prevent the money-grabber coming and I hope Walter is as quick to arrange medicals for other prospective players.

Hmm, I wonder if this is the wee cunts way of bottling out of coming here again? Maybe somebody has put the frighteners on him. Fuckin hope so.

I really hope that Walter sticks to his "we won't be bought out" stance that he had at the beginning of the transfer window.And considering that every other deal that Rangers embark on seems to get floundered by money problems,I would hope this one does too.Hope WS sees sense and keeps the money for better players.I wish the transfer window shut next week to prevent the money-grabber coming and I hope Walter is as quick to arrange medicals for other prospective players.

Spot on bluebell (tu)

Hmm, I wonder if this is the wee cunts way of bottling out of coming here again? Maybe somebody has put the frighteners on him. Fuckin hope so.

Good point, that might be the case.

where did you get that report from?