• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Miller will sign. Its a load of pish.

aye and you are renowned for being "in the now" :rolleyes:

anyways i heard the stumbling block is the wages as Misser wants £25,000 a week and Bain wont break the salary cap.

Its like the Scott Brown episode again.

anyways i heard the stumbling block if the wages as Misser wants £25,000 a week and Bain wont break the salary cap.

So much for his wage cut to join us, thats more than hes getting at derby, wee greedy twat doh

anyways i heard the stumbling block if the wages as Misser wants £25,000 a week and Bain wont break the salary cap.

So much for his wage cut to join us, thats more than hes getting at derby, wee greedy twat doh

well scott brown wasnt worth £25k a week and hes a far better player than misser. GTF miller your not worth half that. You should be thankful a club so big actually wants to sign you. FFS walter wake up, we could get so much better value for our money.

Wattie will get his man, the mhisser wont get £25k per week but he wont be far off it.

The mhisser will be our second highest paid player, is euthanasia legal yet?

Not too impressed by this signing (if it happens), but me and my brother will both cheer him on and hopefully he can become the player that will give us a bit of pace up front. Good luck Kenny, you have a lot to prove but as long as you bang the goals in then you will soon become a favourite....if you fail to get the goals then I fear the worst!

I think a Boyd/Miller combo might be not too bad! I trust Walter!

But unfortunatley the money grabbing scum-bag wont end up at the torbetts.

dont worry, he wont sign

He'll sign.

Wattie wants him, and there isn't anywhere else for him to go (though I proprose he goes to the abboitoir for slaughter).

does anyone agree that kenny miller is the scottish sebo, and we've just punted him. all we need is another forward that runs about like a headless chicken

No, as Sebo was a complete failure at Rangers wheras we don't know how Miller's 2nd term at Ibrox will work out. Unless you have a crystal ball then nobody can say what will happen nest season...Miller may turn out to be a great signing...he may not. At least give the guy a chance before you start to boo him.

Post on FF

SportBild reporting that Mhisser has been offered to Shalke & Cologne.

No idea if that's his agent doing the offering or Derby F.C.

Hope it's true either way and I hope one of them are daft enough to bite.

Guest Andypendek

You may not like him but Miller has about 1000x the footballing intelligence Sebo has - he knows how to drag defenders out of position and leave gaps for others. That doesn't make him an exciting signing, especially, but he's way better than Sebo.

Anyone fluent in fatherlandish?

Nachdem Aussenverteidiger Pierre Wome von Werder Bremen kommt, sucht der Aufsteiger mit Hochdruck nach einem Innenverteidiger und einen gestandenen Erstliga-Stürmer. Wie Schalke ist auch Köln der schottische Nationalstürmer Kenny Miller (Derby County) angeboten worden."

Nachdem Aussenverteidiger Pierre Wome von Werder Bremen kommt, sucht der Aufsteiger mit Hochdruck nach einem Innenverteidiger und einen gestandenen Erstliga-Stürmer. Wie Schalke ist auch Köln der schottische Nationalstürmer Kenny Miller (Derby County) angeboten worden."

Something like,

After the signing of full-back, Pierre Wome, Koln are tracking a centre back and a top class striker. Along with Schalke they have been offered Scottish Internationalist, Kenny Miller of Derby County.

Something like,

After the signing of full-back, Pierre Wome, Koln are tracking a centre back and a top class striker. Along with Schalke they have been offered Scottish Internationalist, Kenny Miller of Derby County.

That's a no then (td)

I'd imagine it is just a load of bollocks or his agent is throwing his name to clubs. If that's the case, then so much for him wanting to move back to Scotland to be closer to his kid.

Khenny Miller, you are a scum-bag.

Thank fook for that. This is the best news ive heard in the last 4 weeks. That useless bugger can clear off and we can spend the money more wisely on someone whos got a bit of pace and can actually put the ball in the back of the net. I wouldnt mind lovendkrands making a return (through the middle this time though).