Am Confussed.

superally07

in groups 1-8, the results against teams that were in pot 6(andorra, faroes etc...) will NOT count when it comes to seeing who are the best 8 runners up. so all teams will have their points total out of 24 instead of 30.

in groups 1-8, the results against teams that were in pot 6(andorra, faroes etc...) will NOT count when it comes to seeing who are the best 8 runners up. so all teams will have their points total out of 24 instead of 30.

thanks mate. i just finnished work there and every1 was pure confussed about it :)

what if team from pot 6 (unlikely i know) finishes in runners up spot? what happens then?

what if team from pot 6 (unlikely i know) finishes in runners up spot? what happens then?

good point. i dont actually know what the ruling is if that happened. as you said it is unlikely so i doubt they have planned for it. but id imagine they'd take the result off of the pot 5 team instead of pot 6.

good point. i dont actually know what the ruling is if that happened. as you said it is unlikely so i doubt they have planned for it. but id imagine they'd take the result off of the pot 5 team instead of pot 6.

What I'm led to believe its not taken from the 6th seed but the actual last place in the group so say the 4th/5th seeds finish last results against them would be dropped