AC Milan v ra sellick thread

bluenose_72

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The cunts would qualify through no work of their own.

winning their 3 home games put them in that position

3 games for large parts of which they were outplayed.

What i meant was, they always seem to find some stroke of luck to get them through rather than being a good team. Werther it be a scummy last minute deflected shot or other results going their way.

Sorry, if they go through they have earned it - games are played over 90 mins, not 89.

I know i am gonna get shit for this but i am cringing at some of the posts in here.

WHO FUCKING CARES!!!!

Lets worry about our own team as when you read this we all sound like paranoid tims and seem to think there is some sort of conspiracy out there.

What exactly did you expect from this game in reality? It's panning out like it is because there is no presure on either team. They don't NEED to win and no matter how much WGS drums into them that he wants a win the mindest of the tarrier players will be hard to motivate. And that is the same for Milan.

let them get on with it and just remeber we are just BETTER than them in every way and form. The main one being we are better PEOPLE than those fucks.

WATP

Caroline Cheese is having a laugh on the BBC. This is the sort of thing she is writing to update the games. :craphead:

2023: Blimey, Celtic midfielder Jiri Jarosik has a shot on goal. Yes a shot - and it's even on target. Celtic's first - after 38 minutes. It takes a deflection on the way through and is easily collected by stunned Milan keeper Zeljiko Kalac. He's not really stunned but you wouldn't blame him. 2022: Remember how Celtic boss Gordon Strachan said he didn't know how to play for a draw? He may not, but his team look like they do. They make a rare foray into the opposition half but take hours to put a cross in and Milan eventually clear.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7127195.stm

I know i am gonna get shit for this but i am cringing at some of the posts in here.

WHO FUCKING CARES!!!!

Lets worry about our own team as when you read this we all sound like paranoid tims and seem to think there is some sort of conspiracy out there.

What exactly did you expect from this game in reality? It's panning out like it is because there is no presure on either team. They don't NEED to win and no matter how much WGS drums into them that he wants a win the mindest of the tarrier players will be hard to motivate. And that is the same for Milan.

let them get on with it and just remeber we are just BETTER than them in every way and form. The main one being we are better PEOPLE than those fucks.

WATP

I care. I don't want them winning fuck all. That includes getting far in Europe. The further they get, the more money they recieve, the better they become as a team. That's why I care and that why I'm sick as a dog that Milan aren;t bothering with the game why I'm gutted Benfica are playing so well.

The cunts would qualify through no work of their own.

winning their 3 home games put them in that position

3 games for large parts of which they were outplayed.

What i meant was, they always seem to find some stroke of luck to get them through rather than being a good team. Werther it be a scummy last minute deflected shot or other results going their way.

Sorry, if they go through they have earned it - games are played over 90 mins, not 89.

Last second goal last week should not of stood. McGeady was on the park when he took a throw in. Linesman was 0.5cm away and some how managed to miss it. Ball was going 50 foot wide and somehow took a last second deflection and into the net.

They have not earned it they have been f*cken jammy t@ig b*stards as usual.

I care. I don't want them winning fuck all. That includes getting far in Europe. The further they get the more money they recieve the better they become. That's why I care and that why I'm sick as a dog that Milan aren;t bothering with the game why I'm gutted Benfica are playing so well.

I don't think any of us want them to go through but moaning about it makes us look bad to the Tarriers that'll be looking in mate.

it's a toughy but deal with it.

WHO FUCKING CARES!!!!

We dont want them getting extra money which they'll spend in jan!

Do u want us to fall further behind?

WATP

I care. I don't want them winning fuck all. That includes getting far in Europe. The further they get the more money they recieve the better they become. That's why I care and that why I'm sick as a dog that Milan aren;t bothering with the game why I'm gutted Benfica are playing so well.

We dont want them getting extra money which they'll spend in jan!

Do u want us to fall further behind?

I don't think any of us want them to go through but moaning about it makes us look bad to the Tarriers that'll be looking in mate.

it's a toughy but deal with it.

Again, I couldn't care what anyone not associated to Rangers think or say. F*ck them all!