A win for the sheep and they're through!

bluenose_72

if the sheep actually manage to win a european game then they will qualify for the uefa cups next round. so if they beat copenhagen, then they'll be in the last 32 of the uefa cup having only won 1 game.......what a joke. its as bad as the tims not managing to win away from home!

if the sheep actually manage to win a european game then they will qualify for the uefa cups next round. so if they beat copenhagen, then they'll be in the last 32 of the uefa cup having only won 1 game.......what a joke. its as bad as the tims not managing to win away from home!

crazy world we have beaten the german and french champs and drawn with the mighty Barca and we are still not through

UEFA cup group section is a joke. I still don't get playing teams once either home or away, you don't get a true measure of how the teams match up unless they play home and away.

And 3 out of 5 go through :huh: all that this is is UEFA trying to give diddy teams like aberdeen a few more games in europe before they go out :craphead:

The UEFA cup is a joke now and for someone to celebrate reaching the last 32 of any competition just shows you how much our game has fallen behind

I mean, the last 32 for christ sake, the last 8 yes but come on

I get sick of hearing people celebrating reaching the last 16 of the CL, its not even the quarters for goodness sake :angry2: