Bring on Real Madrid say Celtic

McBoyd

they are so full of themselves right now...delusions of grandeur big time ...its about time they got brought down to earth

Dont matter who they get there going out at next stage end of story :cool:

they are up their own arses but they are just setting themselves up for one hell of a fall imo. They are due a good hammering in europe. they had to rely on other teams doing them a favour to qualify and barely scored a clean goal they created on their own the whole competition. It was all big deflected goals and keepers spilling the ball at their feet. Its a fine line between success and failure and their luck has to run out some time. I hope they get barcelona and barcelona remember to bring their shooting boots to glasgow and stick 4 or 5 past them like they could easily have done against us.

I'd love for them to get Madrid and then watch them get decimated. Would make our premature departure fade.

good point I dont think there will be so many errors from other teams to help them now...I hope they get Man U they will want revenge for last time it was unbelievable how many of their chances at goal went begging I sometimes wonder if there really are lucky Leprauchans jinxing PH for opposing teams :craphead: