Those 20minutes into the 2nd half

J_RFC87

where Hearts should have scored a couple of goals, and we were terrible was because of Whittaker and Barry.

Every move in that period was down their right wing, and Whittake was nowhere to be seen half the time. Was fecking hopeless. Smith made a blunder by not playing Papac there.

Barry Ferguson, who was woeful the whole game, didn't help at all by playing stupid balls and giving Hearts possession back.

Bit of intelligence required.

Sorry mate but had nothing to do with Whittaker IMO, McCulloch never tracked back at all and Whittaker was left with 2 sometimes even 3 players to pick up!!

And again i think thats why he didnt go forward because if he went further forward there would have been nobody picking up Hearts wingers!!

Ferguson on the other hand was invisible all game, he done his usual...drop back pick up the ball but then he just played it long! Hearts were without Kingston as well and i would hate to think what they would have done to us today if he had been in there team!

Sorry mate but had nothing to do with Whittaker IMO, McCulloch never tracked back at all and Whittaker was left with 2 sometimes even 3 players to pick up!!

And again i think thats why he didnt go forward because if he went further forward there would have been nobody picking up Hearts wingers!!

Ferguson on the other hand was invisible all game, he done his usual...drop back pick up the ball but then he just played it long! Hearts were without Kingston as well and i would hate to think what they would have done to us today if he had been in there team!

Something is wrong with ferguson for months now it's time he got a kick up the arse!

It wouldn't shock me if he left in jan along with boyd!

Whittaker needed more help for sure and did not get it. LM goal apart was poor. Adam was also poor. Both are slow - so Whittaker suffered, but Whittaker was dodgy too.

Barry stunk out the joint. I think he is not quite fit.

Andrew Driver was the best player for Hearts today, and he's a fecking diddy. totally outplayed Whittaker, and he gave away that stupid free kick which lead to the goal.

whittaker was extremley poor in those 20minutes.

Fergie is clearly in need of a rest as is mcculloch, Their appearances for scotland and rangers have took their toll.

This he needs a rest is a load of pish,McCulloch and Hutton need a rest to then?

Yes, i did say mcculloch needed a rest. Hutton is much younger and fitter than both so he shouldn't be in need of one.