PLG wanted rid of Bazza and Boyd

Canadaready

And he never rated AM>

Seems like a joke to me. He shoulda kept the peolpe out that get their feeling hurt easy and moved on with a normal scottish approach I think

Ricksen would still be nice to have even though he is crazy as well. :pipe:

Agreed that Ricksen should've gone NOWHERE. We seriously have nobody good enough in that position. Plus, Ricksen could play in MF too.

It seemed you had to do it PLG way or not at all imho!

Yes dont drink as much, dont live an unhealthy lifestyle & dont take drugs.Wats wrong wi that, all you blinkered SDM,BF & anti PLG peeps need a reality check.We got rid of a man who would have turnrd us upside down & created a continental approach to our backward thinking game, my heart goes out to the man.We are a shambles from top to bottom & need more than WS to sort it out.

It seemed you had to do it PLG way or not at all imho!

Yes dont drink as much, dont live an unhealthy lifestyle & dont take drugs.Wats wrong wi that, all you blinkered SDM,BF & anti PLG peeps need a reality check.We got rid of a man who would have turnrd us upside down & created a continental approach to our backward thinking game, my heart goes out to the man.We are a shambles from top to bottom & need more than WS to sort it out.

I don't think you got what I meant!

I meant there seem to be no compromise and I speaking particularly on the Bardsley side. Also he sent Ricksen for help, but wasn't willing to give him a chance on the park!

And he never rated AM>

Seems like a joke to me. He shoulda kept the peolpe out that get their feeling hurt easy and moved on with a normal scottish approach I think

Ricksen would still be nice to have even though he is crazy as well. :pipe:

Agreed that Ricksen should've gone NOWHERE. We seriously have nobody good enough in that position. Plus, Ricksen could play in MF too.

Nando should have been put into rehab, got his job back and monitored.

The PLG reaction was out of order imho. I know he wanted to stamp his authority on the club. But he went overboard.

btw: For the record.. what nando did on taht flight was not forgiveable. But... everyone needs some help from time to time.

Mgregor was a big mistake.

But i think it wasnt footballing issues with Fergie and Boyd, it was attitude issues.

Perhaps if he had practiced what he preached and showed them some respect there would have been no problem with their attitude?

Respect has to be earned.