I am actually relatively pleased.

JR

I thought the team were outstanding today. For the first time in ages we controlled a game, even with ten men. Passing was great and some brilliant individual displays most notably - Naismith, Whittaker, Cuellar, Thomson.

Have a couple of complaints though, 1. Obviously M'culloch was bang out of order and his actions cost the team, im not happy about that. 2. Hutton needs to calm down and stop making stupid and pointless tackles. 3. Barry ferguson is the one im most annoyed with though, his performance was average but his behaviour, leadership and discipline was shocking. He repeatedly raised his hands and was extremely fortunate not to also have been sent off. He was wreckless in his attitude. Are these the actions of a good captain whenever your team needs you most??

I hope Smith tears strips off the three of them because it is unfair on the other team members who fought hard to get the point yesterday. Overall though a thoroughly convincing display and if we continue in that form we will not go far wrong. Very encouraging.

Great post, cant argue with any of it (tu)

That's it JR we all need to be thinking relatively!

I don't expect us to win the League unless we get someone in to help Ferguson in Midfield and we get a Left-Back in case Smith doesn't make it back!

ALL THINGS CONSIDERED WE'RE DOING WELL TO STILL BE IN THE RACE!