Steven Pienaar

J_RFC87

Rumour kicking about some internet rumour sites that Rangers are looking at him for £2.5million.

He would be available from Everton, as there is a clause saying any club can bid for him in January (from Everton), including Everton.

On African Nations Cup duty with SA until mid February.

Cup tied for the UEFA Cup.

No point then if he's away on African Nations duty.

As for the diddy cup, f*ck it. If quality players are cup tied then so be it. We need them to win us the league even if they are up tied.

He does appear to be a quality player ( excluding his rush of blood to the head vs Utd last weekend, when for some unknown reason he left a trailing leg to trip Giggs to concede a penalty when game was 1-1 in 88th min!). Moyes said after that game he will assess how he feels about him in the summer, and not before, and if he likes the rest of the season, he will consider purchasing him long term. For that reason I don't think he will be going anywhere in the jan window, and even if he did i would honestly be surprised if it was us, he will probably stay in the EPL

Shame this is all founded on a rumor of a rumor haha!

Would be a great signing but i dont think he would fit on for us, Buffel type player and if Tommy can get a game then will Peinaar?