Call of Duty 4 PS3 :)

JR

I know this doesn't really belong in here but I didn't want to start a thread for it.

If I delete my Current PSN and account on my PS But have another one made already, will I still lose my game saves?

I think you do yes, as my dad cant get on my save games from his account so it seems they are account situated, so dont delete your psn account haha!

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

ILL BE ON THE NIGHT lads, anyone on after 11 tonight?

I think I'll be on earlier than that, but I might still be on when you get on...not for long tho, work in the AM.

Cool hope to see some of you on there, cant get on any earlier than 11...damn tiscali :( sucks!

I'll get ya tonight barkie :craphead:

No teamkills tonight..i promise! :harhar:

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww wish I had read your post first McBoyd :lol:

oh well i'll just replay some games and level up my new acc.

JR can you please add me to the list?

its " Rohan-RangersFC "

Aww wish I had read your post first McBoyd :lol:

oh well i'll just replay some games and level up my new acc.

JR can you please add me to the list?

its " Rohan-RangersFC "

Done :)

Some good games last night, and some banter winding up that "Boaby-lovin" Cockney.....init man! :lol:

Hopefully see you all on later today (tu)

"Shut up man! if i knew where you lived man....where do you live Jockney!?...shut up man! I mean it man Im getting angry man...where do you come from jockney?..are you from London?!"

:lol::lol:

Some good games last night, and some banter winding up that "Boaby-lovin" Cockney.....init man! :lol:

"Shut up man! if i knew where you lived man....where do you live Jockney!?...shut up man! I mean it man Im getting angry man...where do you come from jockney?..are you from London?!"

That was hilarious. :lol: For some reason i could only hear him and not you during the game so it sounded like he was telling himself to shut-up every two seconds. :lol:

Got myself a headset today so will be on later today. (tu)

doinka loves his maws boaby :lol: feckin hilarious! i should be on at some point tonight (tu)

THANKYOOUUUUU TISCALI aparently they have fixed it and i am now playing with you guys after 5...

BRING ON CONSTANT GAMING FUCK YESS!!!

Does this mean you can't play before 5 ?

Have they fixed this or what everyone was on yesterday afternoon and i couldn't get on to COD4 because of these Italian tw@ts had to amuse myself with Fifa.

Error 33 or something i have heard they are blocking it (P2P) during peak hours, so i left it and got on after 10pm i have never had as much problems with a game than COD4 what a nightmare it is.

Does anyone know if Sky Broadband is any good ?

After looking around it seem Tiscali may have caved in yesterday and are allowing people to use COD4 during peak times will have to test this later, On their forums they have a epic 44 page complaints thread about this.

Can anyone else with this shower of pirates confirm COD4 is now working during peak hours ?

Loads of people today have told me to stay away from Sky so that's that.

I am hoping Tiscali are sorting or have sorted this problem as before it ran great with a good speed from the exchange 6mb, Tiscali are blocking P2P at peak hours but are trying to solve the problem of COD4 and other games from being blocked, on the Cod4 developers forum one of the devs posted saying Tiscali have been in touch to solve the problem so i'm hoping it's going to be solved soon.

More of a problem at weekends really than during the week.

thats me got no work until friday :D so ill be on cod4 a bit more, need to get overkill soon :2g: who will all be on the night?

At work so cant get on in the evenings....I'll be on during the day tho this week.. :)