JR

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

boo tried to connect at 6pm when i got home all worked fine happy days

tried to get on 30 mins ago sorry error 33 cannot connect to activision i hate you Tiscali

:( will try again later off to take the mutt for a walk it's alsatian i'm going to train it to eat Tiscali employee's

Yas, I have a nice new shiny copy of COD4 sitting waiting to play.

Gonna practice for a week on single player before I come online, will give me time to get a headset too.

I'm pretty good at FPS games on the PC, very good occasionally, so I hope I'll be a good addition to you lads on here.

Gonna practice for a week on single player before I come online, will give me time to get a headset too.

I'm pretty good at FPS games on the PC, very good occasionally, so I hope I'll be a good addition to you lads on here.

It wont take a week...you'll be on in no time (tu)

It wont take a week...you'll be on in no time (tu)

give it 2 days and you'll be itching to try out online (tu)

What a fucking brilliant game.

Felt like I was in war for 2 and a half hours last night :lol:

Was exhausted with it by the time I'd saved WarPig from that bog, had to turn it off. Once I get out of college, I'll be back on!

I'm in a field with waves of enemies coming at me now, Soapy is in trouble!

What a fucking brilliant game.

Felt like I was in war for 2 and a half hours last night :lol:

Was exhausted with it by the time I'd saved WarPig from that bog, had to turn it off. Once I get out of college, I'll be back on!

I'm in a field with waves of enemies coming at me now, Soapy is in trouble!

haha! it is mint :)

Good ol' soapy

Hey Jockney what goes bounce bounce roll roll drop boom !

:lol:

good games last night when tiscali finally let me on how nice of them.

Haha! My ass in a sling!

Was feeling all cocky having just despatched a guy on his "last stand" but failed to hear the sneaky barkie pineapple roll to my feet :lol:

was that when we were at bloc when i was on top of the stairs and jockney was underneath the stairs, me waiting for him to re appear but then i got killed by our teammate steve? because i think jockney was killed not long after that by you, barkie :lol:

The only reason i got you was because i could hear bluenose on the mic shouting at you so not sure if it was him you had killed.

:D

have a look at this

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/02/04/call-o...nloadable-maps/

Excellent!!

Just what the game needs - it doesnt need much, but new environments to keep it fresh and I can see this game staying at the top for sometime yet

:bouncy:

was that when we were at bloc when i was on top of the stairs and jockney was underneath the stairs, me waiting for him to re appear but then i got killed by our teammate steve? because i think jockney was killed not long after that by you, barkie :lol:

Haha - no that was the round just previos.

I shot Steve-M just at the foot of the ramp and dashed out, Barkie was at the top of the ramp and rolled a grenade down...as I waited for the guys last stand to finish..it detonated.

Ecstasy to ash in seconds :D

The only reason i got you was because i could hear bluenose on the mic shouting at you so not sure if it was him you had killed.

have a look at this

Excellent!!

Just what the game needs - it doesnt need much, but new environments to keep it fresh and I can see this game staying at the top for sometime yet

:bouncy:

i agree. no matter how much we like this game, we will eventually get bored of some of the maps. only game i normally play for a year until the new one comes out is pes, but i can see myself still playing cod until the new one is released (tu)

I shot Steve-M just at the foot of the ramp and dashed out, Barkie was at the top of the ramp and rolled a grenade down...as I waited for the guys last stand to finish..it detonated.

on one of the rounds at bloc, you managed to get me onto my last stand with one shot ya bassa, then you ran back up the stairs and waited for my last stand to finish :lol:

on one of the rounds at bloc, you managed to get me onto my last stand with one shot ya bassa, then you ran back up the stairs and waited for my last stand to finish :lol:

:D Too cramped in there to mess around and I was reloading...best to flee in glee :lol:

You all going on tonight ?

I was wondering if you wanted me to register our clan at gamebattles.com - you can get clan games arranged, but they're probably all in private, so no score.

If you would be willing to play a few RM games we can get times sorted when we have 6 available we can get some games sorted.

Post here if you want me to register.

have a look at this

released later this spring, so that means probably christmas for rest of the world