• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whats all this that jr is hiding?

:ph34r: nowt officer....honest

carry on

and ive decided that im gonna set up my own account on bro's ps3 to play COD4 with yous. cant be arsed using his account anymore

Good man, do all the good stuff in the stickies when youre ready and lets go shoot people in the face .. :cool:

whats all this that jr is hiding?

:ph34r: nowt officer....honest

carry on

and ive decided that im gonna set up my own account on bro's ps3 to play COD4 with yous. cant be arsed using his account anymore

Good man, do all the good stuff in the stickies when youre ready and lets go shoot people in the face .. :cool:

cant wait to play my first game. people will think im easy meat at level 1 :lol: Im not quite amazing, but im pretty good

:lol:

I dont think it'll take them long to figure out when youve stabbed them in the face for the third time. :)

Guest johngers
my aim = play hardcore deathmatch and finish MVP in my first game. How many levels can one man go up in one match?

Can you play hardcore at level 1?

nah i tthink u hav to b lvl 7

The level of everyone is going up i think we have some really good players now and the team side of it is starting to show i can more less tell where most people are on most maps now without asking.

Only problem i had last night was connecting to Jockney as in i can't.

The level of everyone is going up i think we have some really good players now and the team side of it is starting to show i can more less tell where most people are on most maps now without asking.

Only problem i had last night was connecting to Jockney as in i can't.

i also couldnt connect to jockney so i just went off.

I take it I can't sign up to GameBattles until I get to level 12 and get a ClanTag?

Or can I sign up just now at level 6?

Nothing stopping you signing up now mate (tu)

Just get shooting (play headquarters - you level up quicker) and get your clan tag as & when you can :)

Ok, I've signed up.

I can't join the clan though, how do I go about that?

You are "Active" but not yet "eligible" I guess because you havent ranked up yet....get shooting! Do it! Do it Now! :)

Ok, I've signed up.

I can't join the clan though, how do I go about that?

You are "Active" but not yet "eligible" I guess because you havent ranked up yet....get shooting! Do it! Do it Now! :)

Ignore that I was talking about FlippinEck doh

yeh you have to wait 12 hours before you become eligible.

also, it was when you were inviting me to your party, jockney, that i was unable to join.

12 hours?

Is that something else, coz I managed to accept an invite 3 minutes after signing up.

also, it was when you were inviting me to your party, jockney, that i was unable to join.

12 hours?

Is that something else, coz I managed to accept an invite 3 minutes after signing up.

you can accept and you are in but you have to wait 12 hours before becoming eligible to play a game. you should have a yellow symbol next to your name, whereas others will have green ones.

Yeah I had the same problem with you and Barkie.

J1mgg and I were playing last night and Jim noticed that we both were at 1 Bar in signal strength - neither of us were hosts and we experienced horrible lag.

I dont think your not getting connected had anything to do with us, just that we were connected to a weak server stateside.