Same Again with PLG he dumped his captain

I really didn't expect him to end up creating the same mess he did at Rangers

" Le Guen has ruthlessly gutted his PSG team of its foremost players. He dropped Pauleta, the iconic Portuguese striker, and he also axed Marcelo Gallardo, the club’s established Argentina international, whose form under Le Guen has dipped. When Sylvain Armand, the PSG captain, also showed signs of faltering under Le Guen, he too was despatched to the bench or dropped completely."

I really didn't expect him to end up creating the same mess he did at Rangers

" Le Guen has ruthlessly gutted his PSG team of its foremost players. He dropped Pauleta, the iconic Portuguese striker, and he also axed Marcelo Gallardo, the club’s established Argentina international, whose form under Le Guen has dipped. When Sylvain Armand, the PSG captain, also showed signs of faltering under Le Guen, he too was despatched to the bench or dropped completely."

Seems like an all too common theme, he doesn't get the desired results so starts giving the axe to the captain/ good players...

Makes me smile that he arrived in Glasgow with such a good reputation and now it is clear that he shouldn't be held in such regard. People were saying it is only because he didnt understand the Scottish way of playing, well that cannot hold true as much anymore as he cannot get the results in his native France now

I think he's actually a f*ckn awful manager who does not have a f*ckn clue what he's doing. His only success was at Lyon where he had Aulas and Lacombe. They identified the players, signed them and helped out with the tactics.

speaking to PSG fans about the "ironic" situation, they claimed pauleta is struggling to get into the team as they feel he is near enough past his days, with the emergence of seemingly better strikers in the team. nonetheless, hes doing rubbish in france and my claims that he is a rubbish manager were met with a certain distaste by those PSG fans, although they know it I am sure.