Perhaps A Bit Premature

I have always liked Thomson as a player, and I think he has found his place at Rangers. If Barry would let go a bit and let Thomson control the centre, barry could push forward a bit more and I think the midfield would be even better.

I concur.

Guest The Brown Brogue

Thomson has looked a different player since he started to shout back at Ferguson.

He has been by far the more influential of the two over recent weeks, and seems to be growing in stature and confidence game by game.

As for Brown, he keeps being referred to as an attacking midfielder, but apart from chasing the ball around like a ten year old on a school playing field he doesnt seem to do much in way of goals or assists.

Thomson has looked a different player since he started to shout back at Ferguson.

He has been by far the more influential of the two over recent weeks, and seems to be growing in stature and confidence game by game.

As for Brown, he keeps being referred to as an attacking midfielder, but apart from chasing the ball around like a ten year old on a school playing field he doesnt seem to do much in way of goals or assists.

He has 4 assists, which isn't a lot considering how much they paid for him.

I think Thomson has come on a lot, tremendous improvement, and great at what he does best - breaking up attacks, but he is still a bit slow and poor going forward.

Brown on the other hand is just a bit of a headless chicken IMO. We are much better off with Thomson.

I think Thomson has come on a lot, tremendous improvement, and great at what he does best - breaking up attacks, but he is still a bit slow and poor going forward.

Brown on the other hand is just a bit of a headless chicken IMO. We are much better off with Thomson.

(tu)

It's nice to finally see him playing with a bit of confidence and self-belief, he's been tremendous during the last 7 or 8 matches. Last season and the beginning of this season he looked lost IMO. He played as if he felt he didn't belong here...

Its only in the last 5 or 6 games that i have started liking thommo, at first i was 1 of his biggest critics and didnt rate him at all, but he is getting a start everyweek and just keeps on improving, ill quite happilly eat my words if he keeps getting better and better.

welldone kevin :)