Perhaps A Bit Premature

Is Thomson starting to look like being a better value for money signing than Brown?

Yes they are totally different players in terms of their styles of play and yes you can say "who cares about Scott Broon" but remember that before the media jamp on the Brown bandwagon and turned him into the best thing since sliced bread, both were seen as being EQUALLY as talented as the other and as a result of that they are always going to be compared throughout their careers.

Personally I think that after Brown having a very positive start at Celtic he appears to be fading slightly, whereas Thomson is growing in stature each and every week and he is starting to look like being the better value for money signing.

A 2 million fee and ?????? a week wages for Thommo or a 4.4 million and £25,000 a week wages for Brown.

Another battle won by WS me thinks :pipe:

If we had a midfield with Brown, Ferguson and Thomson in it we'd be unstoppable. Brown isn't making the impressions I thought he would. Maybe something to do with joining the wrong club and knowing it?

If we had a midfield with Brown, Ferguson and Thomson in it we'd be unstoppable. Brown isn't making the impressions I thought he would. Maybe something to do with joining the wrong club and knowing it?

Rumours have it that him and sno had a punch up a couple of weeks ago :craphead:

Rumours have it that him and sno had a punch up a couple of weeks ago :craphead:

Sno way!

Sorry, sorry :craphead:

Sno way!

Sorry, sorry :craphead:

And you chastise me! :lol:

And for the record the lottery numbers next week will be 6, 14, 21, 26, 37 and 39

I'm actually going to do that (tu)

I expect a cut :pipe:

I'll sure I could part with a wee 10 spot :lol:

Would be interesting to see if Brown had the same kind of loyalty as Hutton did should he find himself in the same kind of situation?

I very much doubt it. He know's he made a mistake and I think he would jump at the chance to leave the tims while topping up his bank balance.

Would be interesting to see if Brown had the same kind of loyalty as Hutton did should he find himself in the same kind of situation?

I very much doubt it. He know's he made a mistake and I think he would jump at the chance to leave the tims while topping up his bank balance.

It would be very interesting to see what happened if that situation arose.

I have always liked Thomson as a player, and I think he has found his place at Rangers. If Barry would let go a bit and let Thomson control the centre, barry could push forward a bit more and I think the midfield would be even better.