First Bus

True_Blue_Gal

it was outwith their control really. they still had to transport these people home.

Yes i realise it was but they charged those ppl the ?6 in advance for going to the hogmany party at George Sq which was then cancelled and then offered a bus service later on and charged ppl minimum ?2.20 fare which i thought was a disgrace

Guest TheQueensXI
it was outwith their control really.  they still had to transport these people home.

Yes i realise it was but they charged those ppl the ?6 in advance for going to the hogmany party at George Sq which was then cancelled and then offered a bus service later on and charged ppl minimum ?2.20 fare which i thought was a disgrace

hmmm, they didnt allow people on the buses with their tickets, they had to pay?

in that case, thats well out of order.

it was outwith their control really.? they still had to transport these people home.

hmmm, they didnt allow people on the buses with their tickets, they had to pay?

in that case, thats well out of order.

I don't how it exactly went as i didn't buy a ticket but there was a story about it in the evening times and the fury of the ppl who bought tickets who were stranded cause the hogmany party was cancelled