We welcome the chase!

Del

Was just having a "heated" discussion with the office timothy or one of them!!

And in a very poor attempt to get the last word in he said,

"You might be top just now, but we welcome the chase"

So i started laughing and he got really annoyed and said that Rangers fans are idiots coz we say we welcome the chase, but its Rangers who are chasing Celtic.

So i said, "Bill Struth - Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome." (not word perfect mind you)

51 league titles, 55 domestic trophy's and a European cup....We Welcome the Chase!!

He then said "aye, but weve won more actual trophy's" and thats where i just walked away laughing. Some of them really are just thick!

The same guy said to me, unlucky not qualifying with the big boys. Diddy cup for you this year.

They STILL go on about "that night in Seville" but its funny how that its the Diddy Cup now!! Fukin morons!!

Was just having a "heated" discussion with the office timothy or one of them!!

And in a very poor attempt to get the last word in he said,

"You might be top just now, but we welcome the chase"

So i started laughing and he got really annoyed and said that Rangers fans are idiots coz we say we welcome the chase, but its Rangers who are chasing Celtic.

So i said, "Bill Struth - Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome." (not word perfect mind you)

51 league titles, 55 domestic trophy's and a European cup....We Welcome the Chase!!

He then said "aye, but weve won more actual trophy's" and thats where i just walked away laughing. Some of them really are just thick!

The same guy said to me, unlucky not qualifying with the big boys. Diddy cup for you this year.

They STILL go on about "that night in Seville" but its funny how that its the Diddy Cup now!! Fukin morons!!

You have made me envious of your workplace, you must love the thought of going into work every day knowing you are going to win every argument/ discusion with these half witted arseholes.