Should no new faces come in...

JR

What do you see as our formation/line-up for the remainder of the season?

(purely hypothetical of course)

-----------McGregor-----------

Hutton--Cuellar--Weir--Smith

-----Ferguson---Hemdani-----

Burke/Novo----Buffel-----Naismith/LM

-----------Boyd/JCD-----------------

That would be mine, missing KT for long periods is a real blow.

I am worried about Hutton going shortly before midnight on the 31st leaving us short ...would prefer an Attacking MFer....if Buffel plays tonight and impresses maybe he will get this role

So would I, but im only asking if we fail to get who we want and Hutton stands his ground (tu)

How do you see us continue?

______________McGregor_____________

Hutton____Cuellar____Weir____Whittaker

______________Hemdani______________

_________Ferguson____Adam__________

Burke_______________________McCulloch

________________Darchy______________

I'd prefer,

______________McGregor_____________

Hutton____Cuellar____Weir____Whittaker

_________Ferguson____Hemdani________

Burke________________________Naismith

___________Darchy____Novo___________

Although I think we have to get 2 quality players in, even if they are loan deals. I dont think the squads good enough with Thomson out and Cousin away. Pick up another injury and we'll struggle.

Although I think we have to get 2 quality players in, even if they are loan deals. I dont think the squads good enough with Thomson out and Cousin away. Pick up another injury and we'll struggle.

I quite agree chap, this is just a "what if" scenario (tu)

I quite agree chap, this is just a "what if" scenario (tu)

(tu) there, the 2nd one my team.

Don't know what's going on with Buffel so left him out?

i know that walter keeps saying that no one will come in unless they can be added into the starting line up, i fully expect that he is actively looking to get 1 or 2 players in that would provide cover if injuries occur. even if these are loan deals, it might still be worth it! I do think we have a pretty large squad, although we do appear to be short in key areas midfield and defence. attacking wise having players like boyd and novo is brilliant. these are two guys would have done it before in the spl, must have about 150 goals between them

i know that walter keeps saying that no one will come in unless they can be added into the starting line up, i fully expect that he is actively looking to get 1 or 2 players in that would provide cover if injuries occur. even if these are loan deals, it might still be worth it! I do think we have a pretty large squad, although we do appear to be short in key areas midfield and defence. attacking wise having players like boyd and novo is brilliant. these are two guys would have done it before in the spl, must have about 150 goals between them

All valid points mate, but should no-one come in, who would you play and where?

iattacking wise having players like boyd and novo is brilliant. these are two guys would have done it before in the spl, must have about 150 goals between them

There's the problem, only giving them a max of 15 minutes every game to do something, ain't gonna work.

iattacking wise having players like boyd and novo is brilliant. these are two guys would have done it before in the spl, must have about 150 goals between them

There's the problem, only giving them a max of 15 minutes every game to do something, ain't gonna work.

Smith isnt even giving them as much as that, in the last 5 games Boyd has only played about 40minutes of football, which IMO is a disgrace. I watched both the Gretna game and the game against ICT and it was clear we were missing 2 things... 1) an attacking midfielder capable of playing in the hole and making runs into the box (Ferguson is NOT suited to this role)...... and 2) Someone to sit in the box and offer himself as a target for Naismith and Burkes crosses...

The fact that Buffel and Boyd continue to be overlooked is a total nonsense and I just hope that they both play in the same line-up tonight and show that they are capable of giving that cutting edge that we have lacked of late. Maybe then we might see them both against team in the SPL...

Smith isnt even giving them as much as that, in the last 5 games Boyd has only played about 40minutes of football, which IMO is a disgrace. I watched both the Gretna game and the game against ICT and it was clear we were missing 2 things... 1) an attacking midfielder capable of playing in the hole and making runs into the box (Ferguson is NOT suited to this role)...... and 2) Someone to sit in the box and offer himself as a target for Naismith and Burkes crosses...

The fact that Buffel and Boyd continue to be overlooked is a total nonsense and I just hope that they both play in the same line-up tonight and show that they are capable of giving that cutting edge that we have lacked of late. Maybe then we might see them both against team in the SPL...

I too hope the 2 you have mentioned get a game and play a stormer - my only worry is that if they do it will get overlooked as its viewed as "only" East Stirling.

I want them to send a message to Walter tonight

I too hope the 2 you have mentioned get a game and play a stormer - my only worry is that if they do it will get overlooked as its viewed as "only" East Stirling.

I want them to send a message to Walter tonight

Interesting point, I just hope Walter will look on their performance tonight (good or bad) with an impartial view and give credit were credit is due (asuming they both play well that is)....