All is not well with Broono at the tottiedome !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Willie McKay told him to refuse to sign unless he got a buy out clause, for either only £2m or £2.5m. Celtic were so keen to get one over us that they accepted it after much haggling.

I also heard that his intention was only to stay for a year then head south or abroad.

I heard that Willie McKay told him to refuse to sign unless he got a buy out clause, for either only £2m or £2.5m. Celtic were so keen to get one over us that they accepted it after much haggling.

I also heard that his intention was only to stay for a year then head south or abroad.

I would PISH myself if he moved away for £2.5million.

Although, it'd be more funny if he stayed in the side in rotten form on 25k a week.

I would PISH myself if he moved away for £2.5million.

Although, it'd be more funny if he stayed in the side in rotten form on 25k a week.

I would even PMSL harder if he did a MOJO :craphead::rangers:

You could see that after the OF game that he signed for the wrong club. Strapon's ruining the guy, he's playing him out of position and he's not liking it. Brown is struggling for form and the celtc fans are now getting on at him.

But f*ck you and long may it continue. He's a good player but turned his back on the club he supported for our rivals just for the money. Turncoat b*stard. May you rot at the torbett towers!

You could see that after the OF game that he signed for the wrong club. Strapon's ruining the guy, he's playing him out of position and he's not liking it. Brown is struggling for form and the celtc fans are now getting on at him.

But f*ck you and long may it continue. He's a good player but turned his back on the club he supported for our rivals just for the money. Turncoat b*stard. May you rot at the torbett towers!

So....what are you saying Muff?

Here's a what if ? He will go south at the end of the season, it doesn't work out ? Rangers put a bid in for him ? What if ? :sherlock:

A dunno :rolleyes:

I'd take him.... he would improve our Midfield just think Thomson,Ferguson and Scott Brown in Midfield (tu) he would have been brillant for us, i have no doubts about that :angry2:

id have no problems with him coming here,although i dont think hes as good as everyone makes out,he could do a job for us.

it has to be remembered that rangers walked away from the table leaving him in the lurch,there was no way he was going to stay at hibs and celtic were only club to offer serious cash,hes a young guy,who in their right mind would turn down that sort of money when there was noone else willing to pay the transfer fee?

id have no problems with him coming here,although i dont think hes as good as everyone makes out,he could do a job for us.

it has to be remembered that rangers walked away from the table leaving him in the lurch,there was no way he was going to stay at hibs and celtic were only club to offer serious cash,hes a young guy,who in their right mind would turn down that sort of money when there was noone else willing to pay the transfer fee?

Me, I would never pull on the green & grey and he couldve sat and waited for his chance but he didnt, he jumped at the first club to pay the bucks.

He sold his soul and he can rot in f**king hell for all I care.

This bullshit about it being RANGERS' fault really pisses me off - we rightly didnt match the fee nor the wages and left the table. BUT that obviously lodged our interest in him and he would've known that if he sat tight he may have got his move...but he didnt. He listened to his parasite of an agent and he took the shilling.

F**k you Brown, you made your bed, you now realise its a piss stained matress in Snake mountain, and you can f**kin lie in it.

Rant over.....till he plays us again anyway.