All is not well with Broono at the tottiedome !

BLUEDIGNITY

Hibs have always been a team that plays well for a few weeks every season then falls away.

Brown did the same at Hibs as he is doing at the Piggery, a few good games and then mediocre, the only difference is that he is not getting so frustrated and picking up yellow and red cards.

I am still baffled about us being his boyhood heroes, I have heard and read conflicting reports. I know he trained with us as a boy and stopped because he could not be bothered with travelling through to Glasgow; his quote, and another quote saying a couple of members of his family supported Rangers but he never did. Whether that was to appease the followers of his new team I don,t know but I always take the "boyhood heroes " from every signing with a huge bag of salt.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id have no problems with him coming here,although i dont think hes as good as everyone makes out,he could do a job for us.

it has to be remembered that rangers walked away from the table leaving him in the lurch,there was no way he was going to stay at hibs and celtic were only club to offer serious cash,hes a young guy,who in their right mind would turn down that sort of money when there was noone else willing to pay the transfer fee?

Me, I would never pull on the green & grey and he couldve sat and waited for his chance but he didnt, he jumped at the first club to pay the bucks.

He sold his soul and he can rot in f**king hell for all I care.

This bullshit about it being RANGERS' fault really pisses me off - we rightly didnt match the fee nor the wages and left the table. BUT that obviously lodged our interest in him and he would've known that if he sat tight he may have got his move...but he didnt. He listened to his parasite of an agent and he took the shilling.

F**k you Brown, you made your bed, you now realise its a piss stained matress in Snake mountain, and you can f**kin lie in it.

Rant over.....till he plays us again anyway.

Rant of the Day!!!!!! :rangers:

I can see qhat you guys are saying but choosing them for the money? we never got to the table to discuss terms with him.

Bollox we had a deal with him and got gazumped by the earls' ridiculous money.

He can fucking rot in hell as far as I'm concerned - sold his soul.

id have no problems with him coming here,although i dont think hes as good as everyone makes out,he could do a job for us.

it has to be remembered that rangers walked away from the table leaving him in the lurch,there was no way he was going to stay at hibs and celtic were only club to offer serious cash,hes a young guy,who in their right mind would turn down that sort of money when there was noone else willing to pay the transfer fee?

BUT that obviously lodged our interest in him and he would've known that if he sat tight he may have got his move...but he didnt. He listened to his parasite of an agent and he took the shilling.

That is exactly the point, look at naismith! He turned down the beggars point blank and was only ever interested in signing for us which meant killie had to drop their price to our valuation!

If brown wanted to play for us he would have been if not the summer, then definately by now in Jan!

We want guys like Naisy, not greedy turncoat bassas like Broonaldo :lol:

BUT that obviously lodged our interest in him and he would've known that if he sat tight he may have got his move...but he didnt. He listened to his parasite of an agent and he took the shilling.

That is exactly the point, look at naismith! He turned down the beggars point blank and was only ever interested in signing for us which meant killie had to drop their price to our valuation!

If brown wanted to play for us he would have been if not the summer, then definately by now in Jan!

We want guys like Naisy, not greedy turncoat bassas like Broonaldo :lol:

dont call him Broonaldo....Broonette is better :craphead:

especially this:

Tube.

Must say that was an insightful interview... what did we learn from that "I dunno". I think he can get a job as a media pundit after that showing!

"Good. very good."

:craphead:

I cannot understand why anyone would want him here now. He looked good at Hibs, turned us down in favour of them where he has been found out, pure and simple.

If he can be pish at Celtic, he can be just as pish at Rangers.

I cannot understand why anyone would want him here now. He looked good at Hibs, turned us down in favour of them where he has been found out, pure and simple.

I'm not defending him, but maybe it's because he's been playing out of position?

what is his position?

I'm not defending him, but maybe it's because he's been playing out of position?

what is his position?

Ask elton john, he will know.

I would f*cking love it if he came to us, on a lower wage, and started perfomring, that would wind the tims up sooooo much rangers at heart even though his head was swayed by his tw@t of an agent.

can see why people are pissed off with him, in them colours but hey sh*t happens, and if he wants to move to the gers I would forgive and forget!!!

ally and smith would get him playing, and with him BF and KT in midfield that would be quality, and all scottish too!!!

I would f*cking love it if he came to us, on a lower wage, and started perfomring, that would wind the tims up sooooo much rangers at heart even though his head was swayed by his tw@t of an agent.

can see why people are pissed off with him, in them colours but hey sh*t happens, and if he wants to move to the gers I would forgive and forget!!!

ally and smith would get him playing, and with him BF and KT in midfield that would be quality, and all scottish too!!!

Hehe! You sound like Keegan :)

Hehe! You sound like Keegan :)

I am Keegan!!!! "aw shaunny Wright phillips is amazing lad"

I was devestated when he joined them, couldn't believe it!

I'd still have him back here though, he is a good player and could do a lot of damage playing for us.

Ceptic have a great ability to pick a good player and then slowly drain all that is good out of them.