Hibs v Rangers Scottish Cup Tie...

JR

To be shown Live on Sky :)

Hibs v Rangers Cup Tie Set For Sky

Jan 25 2008

RANGERS' mouth-watering Scottish Cup clash against Hibs will be screened live on Sky Sports.

Walter Smith's SPL leaders secured a fifth-round showdown at Easter Road with their 6-0 demolition of lowly East Stirling.

Sky TV last night confirmed they will screen the game on Sunday, February 3 at 12.30pm.

Great news for Bears unlucky not to get a ticket for this dump (tu)

Jan 25 2008

RANGERS' mouth-watering Scottish Cup clash against Hibs will be screened live on Sky Sports.

Walter Smith's SPL leaders secured a fifth-round showdown at Easter Road with their 6-0 demolition of lowly East Stirling.

Sky TV last night confirmed they will screen the game on Sunday, February 3 at 12.30pm.

just got my tkt today and it says 12.00 kick off yet all websites ive looked at say 12.30 <cr>

Jan 25 2008

just got my tkt today and it says 12.00 kick off yet all websites ive looked at say 12.30 <cr>

Call up the ticket office (if you are feeling brave/ hopeful for information!), or alternatively just get there a bit earlier, so you are there for 12 if it is a 12 KO, not that much difference in time really

Jan 25 2008

How much was the ticket? My direct debit is showing £24 and I thought that might just be the Pana ticket, but be good if it was Easter Road.

Jan 25 2008

How much was the ticket? My direct debit is showing £24 and I thought that might just be the Pana ticket, but be good if it was Easter Road.

hibs tkt was 26 mate 24 was for the pana tkt

Jan 25 2008

Call up the ticket office (if you are feeling brave/ hopeful for information!), or alternatively just get there a bit earlier, so you are there for 12 if it is a 12 KO, not that much difference in time really

im down in manchester for city v arsenal on the sat so ive pre booked the 10am flight to edinburgh so should be there in loads of time

Jan 25 2008

im down in manchester for city v arsenal on the sat so ive pre booked the 10am flight to edinburgh so should be there in loads of time

i am making the trip down to the man city game aswell on one of the RSC bus