cousin deal off!

OzGers

i think its a good thing,i thought he was a decent player,i know he doesnt particularly want to be here but he has no choice and surely would want to play for a better team than fulham?So he may try and continue the goalscoring form he did have to pursue a better club in the EPL

he didnt want to be here before, whats he going to be like now hes going to be forced to stay here for another 6 months???? Decent player but £3m for someone turning 31 in a few days was just too good to turn down. I would rather he went and we got in a younger striker who wanted to play for the club.

Cousin Fulham deal still possible

Cousin has scored nine goals for Rangers this season

Rangers striker Daniel Cousin's protracted move to Fulham could be back on after Fifa claimed they have still to make a decision on his transfer.

A Fifa spokesman told BBC Sport: "From Fifa's side, the case is still pending. No decision has been made yet."

However Fifa regulations forbid a player from playing for more than two clubs in one season.

Cousin played 20 minutes of league football for French club Lens before completing his summer switch to Ibrox.

The Gabon international has spent the last week in London hoping to tie up a move to Craven Cottage.

Both clubs were still hopeful special dispensation would be granted and that the move would be permitted to go ahead by Fifa before the 31 January transfer deadline.

The Fifa spokesman added: "Nothing has been communicated yet so we don't know where this information has come from but it was certainly not from Fifa.

"We received the request to look into the matter from the English Football Association so the reply would be to them because they made the request.

"That should come soon because there are some time constraints but I can't say when."

Cousin moved to Rangers in August 2007 for £700,000, and remains hopeful of becoming the latest signing by new Fulham boss Roy Hodgson.

Stay tuned for more in a few hours..

STV suggests FIFA could let the deal go through on 7 February. :ohmy:

WTF is that about ?! Not good enough !! If Cousin leaves, we need to bring another striker in as far as I'm concerned.

We need a decision on it NOW !! :angry2:

this is unbelieveable, i mean they know that the transfer deadline is coming closer and closer and they've had plenty of time to sort this one out yet all we get to hear for a week now is "nothing is decided"....well then DECIDE ffs, what the hell are these guys doing all the time? we all know the facts, either you let him move on or you don't....