That American Grid Iron Oval Ball game

Should that American Grid Iron Oval Ball game be immediately banned.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should we ban it and when?

• Yes, ban it immediately under threat of war.

There isnt such a game as "That American Grid Iron Oval Ball game"

You must have took too many bad drugs

You know that stage managed thingy to which I refer. I think I've got the name spot on, and it's also referred to as American Soccer-Rugby in case that's what's throwing you.

There isnt such a game as "That American Grid Iron Oval Ball game"

You must have took too many bad drugs

You know that stage managed thingy to which I refer. I think I've got the name spot on, and it's also referred to as American Soccer-Rugby in case that's what's throwing you.

:idiot:

I hate this 'sport' with probably unbridled passion that outreaches Celtic.

The main 2 reasons are that its s*it and because it means far too many people call Football 'Soccer' when 'Soccer' has never been my and the world's favourite's sport's real name and never will be.

I just hope it dies a painful death, the SoupBowl continues to be shite and I hated the Scottish Claymores - thank f*ck they're dead too!

i think it is marginally entertaining when the ball is in play (but not the 99% of the time they need a break (suppose they are mostly fat bassa's))

for that reason i dont like it.

Its shinty and hockey that need banning..... and Baseball

I'm fine with those, its fake 'american football' that needs banning.

Real American Football can be seen when Becks is playing and Landon Danovan!

I'd love to see Becks go head to head with a giant lineman. Preferably Brian Urlacher.

Did you see the video when Beckham played NFL and Reggie Bush tried to play football?

Beckhams field goals were awesome, he hit a 57 yarder or something. Could use that trusty right peg in the NFL in the future. Plenty of money for a few minutes of work per game.

Haha like to see him play in the offensive or defensive lineup though. It's golf, tennis and rugby league that need banning. Personally I'm a fan of American Football although my 49ers have been terrible for a long time.