Who is Your Favourite Current Rangers Player

Canadaready

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be Barry ferguson.

But Papac is close saved us a lot clearin off the linelyk 20 times quality tacklin and blockin has done his best and done extremely well for someone who i wud class as an average player.

the wee man nacho is great 2 love watching him.

I always find questions like this to be somewhat interesting. Everyone has their own favourite player and their own reasons for the particular choice.

In my case, I have to go with Barry Ferguson. I do so because I include both talent and passion for the club. In my mind, Ferguson would do anything for Rangers and that is something that we rarely see anymore from players who grace that field at Ibrox I think.

Let's hear who choose!

big Carlos is my favourite. Non stop committment and performance all season and a nice guy as well :rangers:

its barry ferguson for me for obvious reasons plus how many rangers players can say I was in the hall of fame when I was still playing for the team!!!

great honour!!

I don't have one favourite, I have a few. I like Beasley, his pace is amazing, Novo, he shows so much heart and has gotten us out of some situations, Cuellar, just amazing, McGregor, amazing keeper, Ferguson, true blue, Boyd, goalscorer 101.