Right lads....

plymouthranger

We didn't concede, okay we didn't score, but we'd be in a worse position potentially if we had won 2-1.

They don't look like much of a team, i saw no threats tonight, even Postiga was ordinary

All we have to do is get a score draw or win, and were through

AND WE ARE THE PEOPLE :rangers:

We didn't concede, okay we didn't score, but we'd be in a worse position potentially if we had won 2-1.

They don't look like much of a team, i saw no threats tonight, even Postiga was ordinary

All we have to do is get a score draw or win, and were through

AND WE ARE THE PEOPLE :rangers:

ha ha ha all we have to do.

They are quite formidable on their own patch.

Watching the game next week I fear will be watching our demise from the european scene

i suppose its better than conceding an away goal, but pana havnt lost at home in europe for 8 games, hopefully if we pick an attacking line up we mite be able to get the result we need, cant see it though

attacking line up ? yea i hope so.. if WS retire as manager...

we'd be in a worse position potentially if we had won 2-1.

huh?

Howdya work that one out?

I have to agree that the original post has to be the blondest post on here all week

i said potentially, of course mathematically being a goal up is an advantage. However look at PAO in the UEFA cup this season, they seem to be very good at griding out results at home without conceding. If we were 2-1 up, go to the away leg, we could so easily lose a goal and not come back. Also us drawing FORCES Walter to play positively in the 2nd leg, we go all out get a quick goal, and they need 2 score 2!

we'd be in a worse position potentially if we had won 2-1.

huh?

Howdya work that one out?

I have to agree that the original post has to be the blondest post on here all week

i said potentially, of course mathematically being a goal up is an advantage. However look at PAO in the UEFA cup this season, they seem to be very good at griding out results at home without conceding. If we were 2-1 up, go to the away leg, we could so easily lose a goal and not come back. Also us drawing FORCES Walter to play positively in the 2nd leg, we go all out get a quick goal, and they need 2 score 2!

What?!

If we go there 0-0 and they score........ We need 1 goal to go through. If it stays 0-0, it goes to extra time.

If we go there 2-1 and they score, we still need to score 1 to go through. If it stays 0-0 in the second leg we go through 2-1 on agg.

i suppose its better than conceding an away goal, but pana havnt lost at home in europe for 8 games, hopefully if we pick an attacking line up we mite be able to get the result we need, cant see it though

He wont even pick an attacking team at HOME. What chance do we have of seeing that away from home??

Guest The Brown Brogue

They havent conceded in Europe this season I dont think, have only conceded 6 goals in 20 league games or something, and have won their last 8 home euro games. Well the stats are something along those lines anyway, sadly I don't think we have a chance in hell of progressing.