Passmarks

Ted E Bayer

k, well, another moaning thread, and, given "Barry"s performance, you need to add in Boyd and Burke, ferguson was awful!

This is a forum.. It's about debates, opinions.. Ok I'm moaning, why gloss it up though, we were shite.. Fucksake...

erm? we still went through? :craphead:

For me, on that performance, the majority of the defence gets pass marks, as would Burke for the time he was on the field, and Novo for the effort. Boyd did ok, and nobody in our midfield turned up. We could have had Henry up top last night and it wouldnt have made a difference.

Ferguson was terrible until just before we scored

How can Fergie, or indeed Hemdani or Davis, have a good game when the tactic is the blooter the ball over their heads to Boyd for 80 minutes?

support the striker would help rather than sitting the dummy as fergie did for much of the match

I think both of those are valid points, I hate watching us just punt it, makes the team look amateur and bypasses the midfield. Is it any coincidence that the only time in the match we really got the ball down and played a few passes, and some nice football, we scored.

Then again, the midfield were more static than i have seen in a while, was nobody showing for boyd, or making runs beyond him for the majority of the game

How can Fergie, or indeed Hemdani or Davis, have a good game when the tactic is the blooter the ball over their heads to Boyd for 80 minutes?

support the striker would help rather than sitting the dummy as fergie did for much of the match

I think both of those are valid points, I hate watching us just punt it, makes the team look amateur and bypasses the midfield. Is it any coincidence that the only time in the match we really got the ball down and played a few passes, and some nice football, we scored.

Then again, the midfield were more static than i have seen in a while, was nobody showing for boyd, or making runs beyond him for the majority of the game

i expected burke and naismith on from the start, thought we might have learned from the 1st leg that we need pace and width if we are to play that way in europe not chuck "who is fat and cant run or defend or cross but wait he scores 1 out 10 freekicks so lets play him" adam. this is where we keep going wrong

i expected burke and naismith on from the start, thought we might have learned from the 1st leg that we need pace and width if we are to play that way in europe not chuck "who is fat and cant run or defend or cross but wait he scores 1 out 10 freekicks so lets play him" adam. this is where we keep going wrong

(tu)