BBC - RFC fail in bid for GOW

nvager

I suppose if you dont try, you dont get. I'd go back with a ?200k offer. That is only Rodriguez wages for 12 weeks.

Celtic are interested, I wish they would gtf.

i think he is in the bag, this is that daft martin bain and his great idea about bidding for players he puts in 4 offers all below what the clubs want for players and ends up paying the full price for them anyway.

i wish they would just give them what they want to chase celtic away from the door.

It is only a first bid, also he only has 6 months left on his contract. 150 or 200k should do it.

Did you know Celtic dont actually have scouts. They just watch who we're linked with then snip in before us. ;)

(tu)

As Muffger said, i wish they would jsut gtf

Transfer speculation is just that "speculation".

Who says we or Celtic are interested in anyone?

I have never heard an ofdficial statement from ibrox regarding any of them and the press love to wind it up at this stage in the season.

Whoever we get we get behind them regardless of religion and start being a football club again.

Whoever Celtic get then thats their problem and feck all to do with us.

Falkirk dont want to let Gow go as he is an indespensible player to their team. They want to keep all their good players to help keep them in the SPL. They have already lost Stokes and losing Gow now would be a bid blow. Tho I cannot see those sh*tey Fifers getting many points from now until the end of the season, so I think Falkirk will stay up.