my friends bf treats her like crap

Mrs McCoist

let men treat them like shit?

why does women, treat me like shit <angryy>

i dunno ben maybe ur to nice to them. u pick the wrong kinda girls same as the girls that pick wrong men

you're probably right, the right kind just don't seem to have the same appeal :lol:

i dunno ben maybe ur to nice to them. u pick the wrong kinda girls same as the girls that pick wrong men

you're probably right, the right kind just don't seem to have the same appeal :lol:

well maybe you should try the other side hehe :)

No im not licking the other side of the stamp, batting for the other team or however you wish to refer to it

No im not licking the other side of the stamp, batting for the other team or however you wish to refer to it

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Trying the newly-divorced in other words :lol:

Coz they're women mate. If you're a nice guy they see that as a weakness and they naw away at your self esteem like a hamster at an old toilet roll.

:D

Coz they're women mate. If you're a nice guy they see that as a weakness and they naw away at your self esteem like a hamster at an old toilet roll.

(tu)

correct

cause i do that alll the time

i'm just evil

=]

Thats it then no more Mr nice guy the bitch is gonna get it

(tu)

correct

i'm just evil

=]

We have an honest one here folks.

Quick, somebody snap her up! :)

(tu)

correct

i'm just evil

=]

We have an honest one here folks.

Quick, somebody snap her up! :)

:)

i tend to be the one doing all the running in a relationship

yoo want it i get it kinda thing

That's quite a narrow minded view. Some woman can treat men just a s badly if not worse then any man traets a woman. Its swings and roundabouts though!

My Head Is Stuck In The Sand, Is Yours?

:lol::lol::lol: -just noticed this. i think mines is also

:lol: I suggested yesterday that somebody should make a My head is stuck in the sand banner like the MOTW, POTW, FM 2007 addict ones that you see going about!

That's quite a narrow minded view. Some woman can treat men just a s badly if not worse then any man traets a woman. Its swings and roundabouts though!

i for 1 isnt narrow minded at all the post is about why woman let men treat them like that.i know woman do the same but the post isnt about that. its my friend shes getting treated like crap from her bf and i told her not to put up with it but at the end the day its up to her :)

(tu)

correct

i'm just evil

=]

problem.jpg

:lol: I suggested yesterday that somebody should make a My head is stuck in the sand banner like the MOTW, POTW, FM 2007 addict ones that you see going about!

Let me guess where you got it

mmmmmm...

the Fish told you

i for 1 isnt narrow minded at all the post is about why woman let men treat them like that.i know woman do the same but the post isnt about that. its my friend shes getting treated like crap from her bf and i told her not to put up with it but at the end the day its up to her :)

I was just referring to it as a general view not specifically that you were narrow minded.

A lot of it comes down to power and intimidation. Thats why so many woman appear to put up with it. They are too oscared to do anything about it.

Let me guess where you got it

mmmmmm...

the Fish told you

Bingo. I just decided to acknowledge that my head is stuck in the sand. I would rather that then have it stuck up my own arse! :lol: