If We Shall Not Be Moved..

ara

We Are The People need to beat the traffic, nobody wants to be stuck on the motorway (freeway) trying to get home, i know if i go to ibrox i leave after the final whistle and let me tell you, its murder trying to get home.

When I go its a 16 hour round trip... :pipe:

when i go its a 2 day trip..

Wake up at 6 Ferry over to ulapool - 3 hours

5 hour drive to Glasgow

Stay over night.

Game that day.

Up at 6 day after drive up to inverness 3 and a half hours

hour to ulapool

ferry back over 3 hours

14 hour boat trip to Aberdeen

3 hour drive to Glasgow

Go to the game stay overnight in Glasgow

3 hour drive back to Aberdeen

14 hour boat trip back

If I had a job where I didn't have to work Saturdays I would do it every week (tu)

I'm down for the Werder game on Thursday, but I'm working until 4 on Wednesday, Ferry's at 5pm, off the boat at 7am and then hanging about Aberdeen waiting for the supporters bus. Down to the game and back to Aberdeen the same night.

I'm gonna be fucked :pipe:

Still undecided about the Werder Bremen game..

Yeah same, Dad works offshore so get to a few more games now than i usualy would!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We Are The People need to beat the traffic, nobody wants to be stuck on the motorway (freeway) trying to get home, i know if i go to ibrox i leave after the final whistle and let me tell you, its murder trying to get home.

When I go its a 16 hour round trip... :pipe:

when i go its a 2 day trip..

Wake up at 6 Ferry over to ulapool - 3 hours

5 hour drive to Glasgow

Stay over night.

Game that day.

Up at 6 day after drive up to inverness 3 and a half hours

hour to ulapool

ferry back over 3 hours

14 hour boat trip to Aberdeen

3 hour drive to Glasgow

Go to the game stay overnight in Glasgow

3 hour drive back to Aberdeen

14 hour boat trip back

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

YOU ARE THE PEOPLE!..the people that makes our club great!

(it's only 6 hours each way and an overnight for me on Thursday night...)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Again, if they pay their money then they can do what they want.

But...as I've said before, I understand people who leave early at night games, because the transport in and around Ibrox for people outside of Glasgow is fucking horrendous. I do NOT understand people leaving a tight 3pm kickoff early, especially when we get to laugh at the Aberdeen scum at the final whistle.

Unless they are all heading to the RM meet then I think it is sad. If I could go to Ibrox every week I'd be there to the death... :pipe:

Exactly (tu)

Too many people take the fact that they actually have the opportunity to go to Ibrox every week for granted.

I can speak to that...I mean, the Atlantic Ocean is a formidable obstable.

My 'lift's' wife is pregnant and so leaves early at the moment, I leave at the same time. Simple. 86th minute.

Hard luck if it's extra time in a cup game then bud!..

:craphead:

My 'lift's' wife is pregnant and so leaves early at the moment, I leave at the same time. Simple. 86th minute.

She should stay the excitement may cause the baby to be born at Ibrox. :crabflute:

:lol:

It would then come from the country of Rangers! :rangers:

Unless they are all heading to the RM meet then I think it is sad. If I could go to Ibrox every week I'd be there to the death... :pipe:

Exactly (tu)

Too many people take the fact that they actually have the opportunity to go to Ibrox every week for granted.

Its not really their fault that they live close to Ibrox, if they so do.

No point in not mentioning it, but waiting that extra 5-10 minutes for the game to finish can cost some people 45-60 mins more travel time. And they people will be thinking 'well, 85 mins of action is better than staying at home listening on the radio'.

I can't see why so many leave with 10-15 minutes to go, i can understand leaving around the 88th minute or so though.

At the end of the day people pay there money so can do whatever they like, Rangers don't lose any money over it and it doesn't seem to affect the team too much.

Exactly (tu)

No point in not mentioning it, but waiting that extra 5-10 minutes for the game to finish can cost some people 45-60 mins more travel time. And they people will be thinking 'well, 85 mins of action is better than staying at home listening on the radio'.

I'm not blaming anyone for living close to the ground. <cr> I am blaming them for pissing off before the end of the game. It has been pointed out previously on here that people used to wait outside for the gates to open in order to get in for the last 20 minutes!

Changed days... :craphead:

Exactly (tu)

I'm not blaming anyone for living close to the ground. <cr> I am blaming them for pissing off before the end of the game. It has been pointed out previously on here that people used to wait outside for the gates to open in order to get in for the last 20 minutes!

Changed days... :craphead:

It's the fact that we have the same thread every week on this subject, becoming as mundane as me slating Boydy :lol:

The club aren't losing money, which is the main thing. We don't know every single persons situation in terms of why they leave early remember, although I do agree with what you say.

Imagine coming into the last 20 mins at Ibrox now! Watching us shut out the opposition and hold onto our leads :lol: Bring a pillow!

We going to have the same thread every single week?

... and your point is?... if you don't want to read this then I suggest you DONT!...

...others seem to have somethin they want to say...

Personally I think i stinks when a large proportion of supporters are not actually there supporting their team to the (sometimes bitter) end...staying can only help the team..leaving can never help...isn't this what a supporter is all about?

We going to have the same thread every single week?

... and your point is?... if you don't want to read this then I suggest you DONT!...

...others seem to have somethin they want to say...

Personally I think i stinks when a large proportion of supporters are not actually there supporting their team to the (sometimes bitter) end...staying can only help the team..leaving can never help...isn't this what a supporter is all about?

I wasn't having a go at you mate, sorry if it seemed that way.

We know that people leave early, and it isn't going to change any time soon. These threads usually turn into those with disability's or so on explaining their situation, and others to take the moral high ground and have a go at other fans. I just makes frustrating reading!

Not making a dig or anything boab or nothing just out of interest..

why does your mate leave 5 minuters early just because his wife is pregnant?

She would get bumped about otherwise by the crowds, infact it happenned once (tu)

I hate leaving early tbh but when he asked, I though, fair doos as I couldnt argue with it.

She would get bumped about otherwise by the crowds, infact it happenned once (tu)

I hate leaving early tbh but when he asked, I though, fair doos as I couldnt argue with it.

Ohh She attends the game (tu)

Sorry misunderstood you, Nothing you can do about that (tu)

Ohh She attends the game (tu)

Sorry misunderstood you, Nothing you can do about that (tu)

(tu) Could have been a bit more clearer.