***The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't help feeling we won today inspite of Smith, his tactics in that first half were far too negative for a cup final. Hes been a lucky manager today.

But what a win that was, nerve racking but we've ended this trophy drought and the celebrations were top noch. Now for the league Rangers. :rangers:

Can't help feeling we won today inspite of Smith, his tactics in that first half were far too negative for a cup final. Hes been a lucky manager today.

But what a win that was, nerve racking but we've ended this trophy drought and the celebrations were top noch. Now for the league Rangers. :rangers:

Well, the tactics could have been different...but I think the players could have played better as well.

Well, the tactics could have been different...but I think the players could have played better as well.

True, very true. But hey, we won. :rangers:

Well what can I say, that really had my nerves on edge. We could have played a lot better but we still won and that is why we are the best team in the country :rangers:

Nice post!

Yeah thanks, I just really thought we had let it go at two points but thanks to big Boyd, king carlos and super alan Mcgregor we are all happy!!!!

Well what can I say, that really had my nerves on edge. We could have played a lot better but we still won and that is why we are the best team in the country :rangers:

Nice post!

Yeah thanks, I just really thought we had let it go at two points but thanks to big Boyd, king carlos and super alan Mcgregor we are all happy!!!!

It is funny how that works out eh? I think its funny that we are now enjoying 'tic' like late ones. GIUY septic

Nice post!

It is funny how that works out eh? I think its funny that we are now enjoying 'tic' like late ones. GIUY septic

Yep they are hurting really badly, the week or so will be full of excuses from the great unwashed saying that we somehow cheated our way to a victory but we know that we are the people and it winds them up when we win.......so lets keep it coming.

Anyone know if there are any highlights on tonight?

None on BBC mate.

Fukn typical. What about us guys that were at the game, would like to see the game on the tv, the celebrations and after match comments?

They had highlights last season but then again, we were not involved.

Still can't believe we won! I was baffled at full-time. At the 2nd goal, the big mental man beside me nearly knocked me over but then I regained my balance

and hugged him!

Actually not that bad a view, had dreaded that.

Nice to take my pal Tommo, his first final. My 3rd final but not decided if its my best yet.

Tbh, I'm still sore and tight in my legs from the Hampden stairs and getting back home but I think it was worth it. Hopefully another sleep shall do it. It doesn't feel right not being at games these days apart from away games.

Ps. Just finished reading the whole thread! :rangers: