my view tonight

minstral

first of all fantastic result but why did we not close them down quicker, instead of giving them all the space in the world. we let them advance towards our goal without a tackle going in by just standing off them,which was asking for trouble plus every time we cleared our lines it went straight to their player. we got through thanks to our goalkeeper, but i think we defend far to deep.

first of all fantastic result but why did we not close them down quicker, instead of giving them all the space in the world. we let them advance towards our goal without a tackle going in by just standing off them,which was asking for trouble plus every time we cleared our lines it went straight to their player. we got through thanks to our goalkeeper, but i think we defend far to deep.

I know what you mean, Minstral.

A few times I was screaming at the telly for our guys to look for the pass and take the pressure off our defence.

But we got there in the end. :rangers:

The biggest fall out of our game these days is that most tackles result in a freekick. Very dangerous with them at set pieces. I think players attitudes are now more concerned with putting pressure on there opponents and forcing them into mistakes.

I would much rather see the likes of Dailly crash into a few tackles but thats a dangerous game these days.