Telegraph Article - CIS Cup Final

nvager

Ian Mcall can kiss my ass and that bead rattling thompson tit can eat my shit and die .

had to get that of ma chest .

:lol: its important to release these feelings bama, otherwise you can become stressed !! :lol:

FFS. You a moderator as well.

it was said tongue in cheek Briton, apologies that it came over wrongly.

Fair enough...just don't find that scuminess at all funny.

me neither.

i wish eddie all the best in his fight against cancer, and is a man who loves his club just like we do. but at the end of the day i want the team that i love to win the cup and still hope that eddie keeps fighting away.

To be honest i couldnt give two fucks about Eddie Thomson either, Do some people really want us to just roll over and just hand united the trophy because their chairmen is ill ?

Lets remember something here we have not won a trophy in 3 YEARS and il be damned if we are going to be runners up to a fucking team like Dundee united. :angry2:

To be honest i couldnt give two fucks about Eddie Thomson either, Do some people really want us to just roll over and just hand united the trophy because their chairmen is ill ?

Lets remember something here we have not won a trophy in 3 YEARS and il be damned if we are going to be runners up to a fucking team like Dundee united. :angry2:

a bit harsh on Thompson SR. I respect Eddie Thompson for what he has done for Dundee Utd. This man has put his heart and soul into his club and that is to be respected. We will play to win as we always do. Rangers will win, though I see a tight game.

Read the posts. Nobody is saying they want UTD to win the game, we all want them to get pumped. The problem some of us have is with somebody abusing a dying man who loves the club he runs and acts in a dignified manner.

We are supposed to be supporters of a club that takes pride in acting with dignity and some people on here are falling a long way short of that.

I feel confident that Stephen Davis will be the key to the Gers victory. Also, agreed about the majority in their comments on Thompson - no one said anything about wanting our boys to lose, but heaping abuse on the man is ignorant and bang out of order.