Big Jorg says

I once saw an interview with the Ginger one when he was asked about his favourite goal he scored to which he replied "Free kick he scored against Celtic" - the interviewer than asked him his favourite footballing moment - he replied "See Above answer"

Numan / Van Bronkhurst / Albertz - Best Left Side we had in ages!!

One of the best left sides i can rememeber. truely great

painful to remember the qualirt we had....and now :(

Plus we had people like Tugay, Amato and johanson on the bench who could come on and change a game it breaks my heart to think of the imposters who wear the shirt the now.

Tugay was hugely underated. Can remember his last game...was same game as Albertz. The fans were chanting Jorg's name and he pulled over Tugay and told them to cheer for him too.

I was at that game Albertz was chanted around the stadium for like the whole game. I reckon Tugay could still do a job for us he's playing quality at Blackburn.

Plus we had people like Tugay, Amato and johanson on the bench who could come on and change a game it breaks my heart to think of the imposters who wear the shirt the now.

Tugay was hugely underated. Can remember his last game...was same game as Albertz. The fans were chanting Jorg's name and he pulled over Tugay and told them to cheer for him too.

Yeh remember that game well. There was hardly a dry eye in the house when the two of them done their lap of honour. Tugay had his video camera on the crowd and was picking up every scarf that was thrown at him and the big man in tears. What a sad sad day that was.

I had the greatest pleasure in serving him his first pint in Scotland and also he smoked most of my fags that night :pipeblue: <sesm>

A true gentleman who never passed you without asking how you were and he was also great company to be in (tu)

And let's not forget that he loved all things Rangers and still does to this day (tu)

I was at that game Albertz was chanted around the stadium for like the whole game. I reckon Tugay could still do a job for us he's playing quality at Blackburn.

Probably. Remember his goal a few weeks back. Not seen something of that quality at Ibrox in a long time.

yeah when did we last experience that ...most of the players who have been leaving Ibrox in the last years have gone with a whimper...no one even noticed

Have you notice one thing about Numan,Albertz,van bronkhorst,tugay,amato..etc ?

There all Foreigners!!! so all this bullshit about they need to be British so be put to bed <angryy>

Yes but they all came into a dressing room where there were more Ferguson types who let them know and understand what the club is all about!

So it became easier for them to settle and get to grips with the supporters demands.

That's the difference from then and now IMHO (tu)

Have you notice one thing about Numan,Albertz,van bronkhorst,tugay,amato..etc ?

There all Foreigners!!! so all this bullshit about they need to be British so be put to bed <angryy>

Yes but they all came into a dressing room where there were more Ferguson types who let them know and understand what the club is all about!

So it became easier for them to settle and get to grips with the supporters demands.

That's the difference from then and now IMHO (tu)

I totally agree with you there even when the likes of Numan and Amo talk about the club in the press it feels as if they are still apart of the team and ready to play the next game we just don't have that at the current moment but hopefully Walter and coisty can improve that.