Gretna v Celtic

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look at this, celtic cant even pass it up the f*****g field man

The commentary on the timpark link is hilarious, he also mentioned earlier " has any one got any paint, they want to watch dry, "

anyone watching this outside scotland will be laughing, they will think its a junior football game they are watching"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

look at this, celtic cant even pass it up the f*****g field man

The commentary on the timpark link is hilarious, he also mentioned earlier " has any one got any paint, they want to watch dry, "

anyone watching this outside scotland will be laughing, they will think its a junior football game they are watching"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pissing my sides here

http://www.justin.tv/timpark

3 games brilliant. I thought it was just one he was going to get. Hes not been great we know but celtic are a better side with him in there than without imo so its weakens them for 3 games. Misses that one oldfirm game but when is the split, he could potentially miss the second one as well after the split??

route one football and they have the cheek to slag us off for long balls. was just about to post something else there, the commenator just said " big artur, dressed all in yellow like a big banana", i was near wetting myself laughing and then mcdonald had fecking scored the wee twat.