Signatures

Dado

If you wish a signature for the bottom of your post please post it in here.

If you had an existing signature on the old board list who did it for you in here and we will try to retrieve it for you, this might not be possible for all members, please bear with us at this time as we will have alot to catch up on, we will get through them as quickly as possible.

Your anticipated co-operation is much appreciated at this time. :pipe:

i had a cracking sig which nat made for me and totally understand that it may take a while to get it back , there must be a load of work to be done by admin , mods etc to get rm back to normal . . . . . . . . . . . cheers

done ;)

I'll be happy to work away at sigs, or avatars if anybody wants one. Let me know, and ill get on the pc and onto it. (on the laptop atm)

you can make me a new avatar if you like, i'll leave the design up to you, also see if you can top big dados sig B)

I'll be happy to work away at sigs, or avatars if anybody wants one. Let me know, and ill get on the pc and onto it. (on the laptop atm)

you can make me a new avatar if you like, i'll leave the design up to you, also see if you can top big dados sig B)

I made that 2 fooking days ago ya bassa :angry::lol:

Hahahaha... No worries, im just working on a avatar to match.. :D

Hahahaha... No worries, im just working on a avatar to match.. :D

(spl) Ill be on later if you need a hand, going xmas shopping just now <cr>

If you wish a signature for the bottom of your post please post it in here.

If you had an existing signature on the old board list who did it for you in here and we will try to retrieve it for you, this might not be possible for all members, please bear with us at this time as we will have alot to catch up on, we will get through them as quickly as possible.

Your anticipated co-operation is much appreciated at this time. :pipe:

ANY CHANCE YOU CAN RE-DO MY SIG FOR ME! yOU MADE ME A great ONE MONTHS BACK, BUT MY HARD DRIVE WAS DELETED, NOW THIS HAPPENED, SO i HAVE NO SIG ANMORE? pLEASE DO ME A NEW ONE. sOMETHING WITH MY USERNAME, Prso, GERS LOGO, IBROX some Canada touch if possible....ANYTHING AT ALL....THANKS SO MUCH!

CHEERS!

FOLLOW!

can you please make me a new one. One with a pic of Prso, Ibrox, my name and something to do with Canada too, if possible. When and if you can it will be GREATLY APPRECIATED....cheers!

FOLLOW FOLLOW!

can someone do me a new one please? i want one with sexy women on it. i have picked out the pics just need someone to do it for me please

Im up for that one B)

cheers dado i will pm you and i will get you the pics :D