Aurélien Collin - Gretna defender

J_RFC87

Attracting interest from Lazio apparently (according to some cheap tabloids).

“There are also five or six Championship clubs and a couple of Premiership clubs monitoring him.

Is he any good? Didn't he score an OG against us?

We could pick him up for nothing, he's only 21 so he's still pretty young.

Think we've had the best of what the SPL has to offer. Time to start looking in other leagues.

Unless he is actually attracting such interest, and will cost next to nothing. Then why not.

I think there are one or two who are well worth keeping an eye on progress wise. Obviously Driver, Berra, Fletcher and Arfield are the main four that are branded about, but I think the boy Buaben from Dundee Utd will become a player in the next few years and we should be keeping a close eye on him.

Dado

I reckon Bauben will be at a big club soon

(tu)

Coming through the ranks at Ajax he can play football "the right way" as some people would say, he's young, he's a decent size (6'0) and he's about to be a full international for a very decent international side in Ghana.

Do u know if he is on loan at Utd?

If so we should make a cheeky bid 4 him :D

Dado

I reckon Bauben will be at a big club soon

(tu)

Coming through the ranks at Ajax he can play football "the right way" as some people would say, he's young, he's a decent size (6'0) and he's about to be a full international for a very decent international side in Ghana.

Do u know if he is on loan at Utd?

If so we should make a cheeky bid 4 him :D

No Dundee Utd own him.

Ajax didn't offer him a contract because of politics.

We have to look outwith the SPHell now. We need quality.

All these players in Scotland would cost quite a bit, Berra, Driver, Fletcher etc and aren't worth it. Fletcher is a prime example.

Well MuffGer who do u think we should go for?

Tbh I can't be bothered thinking of names. I've done it so many times. Certainly not players like Steven Fletcher, he's valued at £4million by Hibs, Berra and Driver would also cost a bit. For this you can get better. These players might not make the step up, Caldwell, Whittaker, Gow, Brown(at this moment in time)...are examples, then again the might. But they are no better than what we already have and if we want to move forward as a team then we have to sign quality.

I reckon anyone we signed from the SPL at this moment in time would be squad players - and SDM has already indicated that we will be looking for better players in the summer rather than squad players/short term fixes

Willow Flood ???........Kingston???

Lets go for Klasnic...Steven Davis(permanent)....Pique(man utd)....Saha......Harry Kewell(if he disnae mind losing 50k a week).

Kewell is not top class but would do a job up here....

I may be thinking too high but players like that are what we should look at.Not getting first team football apart from Klasnic but he's a Bosman, and the only clubs interested are mid table at best.

We can offer European football every season and the chance to play for the greatest club in the world.