I hope Dado has been giving Walter a few croatian signing tips

I'd love to see Klasnic come to us, Big strong guy, he would thrive here. I'd also take his striking buddy Olic from HSV.

There seems to be a lot of talent comming from the former Yugoslavia as a whole these days, Chesea have signed Branislav Ivanovic, Arsenal have Eduardo, Portsmouth have Nico Kranjkar (a guy with a left foot we could do with), everyone and thier dug is chasing Modric.

These guys will always want to come to us if we can catch them quick enough, once they have 10-20 caps like Modric and Eduardo they will be out of our reach so we must catch them while they are emerging.

I'd love to see Klasnic come to us, Big strong guy, he would thrive here. I'd also take his striking buddy Olic from HSV.

There seems to be a lot of talent comming from the former Yugoslavia as a whole these days, Chesea have signed Branislav Ivanovic, Arsenal have Eduardo, Portsmouth have Nico Kranjkar (a guy with a left foot we could do with), everyone and thier dug is chasing Modric.

These guys will always want to come to us if we can catch them quick enough, once they have 10-20 caps like Modric and Eduardo they will be out of our reach so we must catch them while they are emerging.

I agree, get them early before they get caps. Welcome to RM JanVan !! (tu)