Naughty words on RM

calderbear

Will you boys and girls please moderate the language in your posts.

We have an extremely puritanical server at our work and it keeps kicking me out of threads due to inappropriate language and it is very frustrating.

It's getting so I can't read any threads due to the big brother ethos of my workplace.

<cr>:rolleyes:

We have an extremely puritanical server at our work and it keeps kicking me out of threads due to inappropriate language and it is very frustrating.

It's getting so I can't read any threads due to the big brother ethos of my workplace.

:lol: but youre supposed to be working calder !! ;)

You're even more tyrannical than my work. :lol:

They can't moan; I haven't clocked in yet.

:harhar:

My work banned use of the net at work apart from work-related things ....... the bassas :(

My work banned use of the net at work apart from work-related things ....... the bassas :(

It's the same here, but for some reason this site manages to sneak through their defences.

:D

It's the same here, but for some reason this site manages to sneak through their defences.

:D

:lol: thats cool !! (tu)