Stuart Dougal

kirkiebear

Hopefully the last time we ever see this ref in an old firm game. Got carried away with the occasion, booked Thomson for placing the ball a fraction of a millimeter away from the "correct position" and made quite a lot of wrong decisions. The only thing that pleased me about him though was that he didn't stand for samaras and mcgeady falling about the place.

Can we just stop moaninig about referees for f*ck sake.

We won and we're top of the league by 6 points with a game in hand :rangers:

Guys lets leave all the referee moaning to them (tu)

Us winning doesnt excuse the referee.

He was absolutly terrible today, got far too much wrong.

There's not tanding for dissent, then there is utter rediculous. The Thomson booking was laughable.

And Naismith getting booked for his first tackle. I mean, it wasnt a good tackle but it was a warning at best, making it worse that Brown only got booked in the 80th min after countless kicking out.

But despite this we still won so fuck em :rangers:

Us winning doesnt excuse the referee.

He was absolutly terrible today, got far too much wrong.

There's not tanding for dissent, then there is utter rediculous. The Thomson booking was laughable.

And Naismith getting booked for his first tackle. I mean, it wasnt a good tackle but it was a warning at best, making it worse that Brown only got booked in the 80th min after countless kicking out.

But despite this we still won so fuck em :rangers:

(tu)

Too to be fair about the Thomson booking I think he got it right.

Thomson was arguing with the linesman for a good wee while about where to take the free kick, whereas he should have kept his mouth shut and got on with it. It was only a yard away from where he wanted to take it. Bit silly really.

But what a performance from Thomson (dive excluded), he was outstanding. :rangers:

Thought the ref had a good game ...ok he kept Naylor on the park when he should been 2nd yellow'd & off but he also didn't show Thomson his 2nd yellow when he should've .

There are always decisions which will be highlighted by both sides after a match but overall, i thought he had a good game.